Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alpo?

Comment

that is a dog.....clearly. google "dog vs. cougar tracks"....then click on the "images" tab.......this is a text book classic beyond a shadow of a doubt canine......

Comment

cougar in mud.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	26[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	24161566

I had this argument with my father when I was about 11 at our lease in Mason....he was right then......this was before you could could get so much info in seconds so it took me awhile to be convinced.....
        Last edited by Tom; 01-19-2013, 09:20 PM.

Comment

100% without a shadow of a doubt canine. When it's muddy, dog tracks can look huge. My lab makes tracks bigger than that in the mud. You always want it to be lion but it's almost always canine.

Comment

Straight Up Dog. I have seen a many a Lion Tracks in the mud around the water troughs in Mexico and you will know when you see one with out a dought. A Lions outer paw would never just let the enter Print sink down that far with out showing the whole Print either. Sorry Buddy

Comment

Chupacabra Canina..

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358654782.078881.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.3 KB
ID:	24161589
                Here's your print next to a cat and a canine after I photoshopped them. I think it's a canine man. It's toes are close together, not spaced out like a cougar.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
                  [ATTACH]445713[/ATTACH]
                  Here's your print next to a cat and a canine after I photoshopped them. I think it's a canine man. It's toes are close together, not spaced out like a cougar.
                  Spread out toes indicate feline yep but also check out point "B" on the feline vs the canine. Felines have the indention at the upper most part of the pad whereas canines pad comes to a rounded point. Canine all the way I'm thinkin domestic not a yote.

Comment

Looking forward to the cub pics... Another thing is I don't think a cat hangs around very long, so even if it were a coug wouldn't it be long gone by now?

Comment

If you google cougar tracks it does not appear those are.

Comment

Working...
                      X