Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disc cooker meals. What is your favorite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are fajitas from the weekend retreat.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404181736.955296.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.5 KB
ID:	24313380
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

I'm getting fat looking at all these pics of Fajitas

Comment

Man, what ever ya'll cook on it sure looks good, I like these kind of thread.

Comment

Deer sausage and chicken wings!

Comment

Benny are you doing any fabrication this year? I need to get cooking.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
              Benny are you doing any fabrication this year? I need to get cooking.

Depends on what you're needing Bill. My disc supply place moved and I'm not sure when or if they are going to reopen. If it's something else I'm sure I could help you out amigo.

Comment

Im ready for tonight. I got my night hand in town doing what night hands do (grocery shopping). Going to eat good tonight boys!

Comment

Originally posted by PBFrijoles View Post
                  Depends on what you're needing Bill. My disc supply place moved and I'm not sure when or if they are going to reopen. If it's something else I'm sure I could help you out amigo.
                  Benny sent you a PM. Here is the drawing I was talking about. I can get you a better copy if you are willing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	disc cooker roller base.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	24313505
                  Last edited by Bill M; 07-01-2014, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Dang Bill you want a tank of a stand if I'm reading the schematic correctly. Let me see what plate stock I have. I think I still have your # so I'll hit you up offline or by PM.

Comment

Benny hopefully 1/4" plate won't be too bad and removing the burner base will help. May even put handles on the base.

I plan on seeing you Monday.

Comment

I finally tried the fried wings and they may have been the best wings I have had so far!!! I was to busy stuffing my face and forgot to take a finished pic....

Comment

Fried, tossed in garlic butter then simmered a while in Franks red hot. Dang tasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Smithwr View Post

Fried, tossed in garlic butter then simmered a while in Franks red hot. Dang tasty.

That a boy looking like a pro already

Comment

Chili lime wings esta noche at FOB Frijol. Little man is on duty.

Comment

Caveat is I boil my wings for 15 mins for fresh chicken stock. Use it on my spanish rice or homemade chicken noodle soup.

Comment

Working...
                                X