Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i probably will hunt alone because i have little friends that hunt lol

Comment

I have not much this year but I have in the past and love it. I find it very relaxing.

-john

Comment

I have and will again but it seems to be better with friends and/or family.

Comment

Almost always hunt alone.

Maybe if I was taking an ultralight out for a couple days in Alaska would I then be concerned going solo.

Comment

Ive hunted by myself ever since I got my drivers license.

Comment

Originally posted by Christianhuff View Post
              Almost every other weekend for last two years!
              Yep, me too, sometimes no cell service , but almost always text service if I need something

Comment

99% of the time including this weekend

Comment

i prefer to hunt alone...........i dont have to worry about anyone elese and im on my own time frame

Comment

I live 5 hrs from our land in the Hill Country and have hunted alone ever since I could drive. I actually like being alone in the woods, since I don't have to worry about anyone else.

Comment

I hunt alone alot. Enjoy the solitude.

Comment

yepp. Half the time i hunt alone, keeps me from getting drunk and being stupid. Wife does not give me heck about hunting alone, but don't let her findout i spearfished alone.

Comment

I hunted KS a couple of years ago by myself. Was quite peaceful, but not having friend there made it somewhat uncomfortable. Cellphone did not work on the property.

Comment

Just about every time I go out I'm by myself. Like others have said when your by yourself your on your schedule. That makes it really nice.

Comment

I spend 24x7 in the blind when I go...hogs at night...deer during the day (nothing legal has come out yet) I have a 4x8 blind 7ft tall...can exercise, sleep and watch nature...and just chill. Especially when it is cold like it will be this weekend.

Comment

I have been hunting alone for 22 years. Love it.

Good for the soul to be alone sometimes. You can think for a change, instead of always reacting to stimulus (except the calming, grounding stimulus of the outdoors). We are too plugged in and increasingly can't deal with not having hoards of incoming data bombarding us. It takes a little bit, but very quickly I adapt to our more natural state of being, i.e., in the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X