Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what if we had a 2013 Now Hiring thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am hiring part time forklift operators in San Antonio near Thousand Oaks and Wetmore.

20+ hours a week.

Morning shift off by 1100am.

$10-11/hour based on experience.

Comment

bump for a great thread

Comment

Looking for a delivery driver and warehouse person. Clean driving record a must. Lift 60lbs, could even be a part time job for the right person, if you are in school or something.

In Corpus Christi. $10/hour.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Safety/Rescue Techs based in the South East Houston area, but willing to travel and NDE techs/X-ray techs, etc also based in South East Houston and also willing to travel.

Comment

I am looking for a back hoe (mini excavator) operator with underground utility background, must have license with clean back ground, dependable and hard working.

PM if interested.

Comment

May be a good move for someone. Can't tell you much more other than what was sent to me.

"I own an engineering search firm and reached out to you earlier this year if you recall, when I was searching for a different role? I thought I would reach out to you again, to see if you might know of an engineer to work for an insurance company in Houston, TX area? This a newly created role would involve representing the company related to any energy related claims (oil/gas/mining/power etc.). The person would ideally be coming from an environmental, marine or oil/gas related field, who could have an interest working for an insurance company in the loss adjusting area (previous insurance experience will not be necessary for this role). The duties would be quite varied and projects very different in each situation and would suit someone "looking to be a bigger fish in a smaller pond."

The company is in a very strong position financially and the position will pay a base salary up to $140K plus very strong company benefits. There will be occasional travel domestically and could be the right position for someone looking to cut down on the amount of travel the person might be doing currently.

Should you happen to know of someone who could have an interest, please feel free to share my email and appreciate your help!"

Thank you,
                Paul Feeney
                Managing Director
                Sanford Rose Associates - Wayne
                Tel: USA (201) 962-2122
                Tel: Australia (07) 3102-5878
                pffeeney@sanfordrose.com

Finding People Who Make a Difference (R)

Comment

Originally posted by Jease View Post
                  I currently work for the City of Cleburne and am looking for find a job that pays a little more then what I get now. 13.13 hr/ with shift leader experience, also military back ground 11.5 years with artillery, combat engineer, and cav scout. I work for the wastewater plant and in process in getting my license. I live in Alvarado so i'm looking for something within driving distance, willing to relocate once I'm back on my feet and not afraid to work. prefer days but will take evening also. Cooker I'm interested in what you are offering can you pm me a little more details as for how long for pt?
                  PM sent

Comment

I have 2 PT positions at Alliance airport, fueling aircraft. Graveyard shift 20-35 hrs week Mon-Thurs, 10ish - 0300. fri, sat sun off.

Comment

Originally posted by HOOKNBULLET2 View Post
                      I am hiring part time forklift operators in San Antonio near Thousand Oaks and Wetmore.

20+ hours a week.

Morning shift off by 1100am.

$10-11/hour based on experience.
                      Wish I was closer.

Comment

Guys I'm in the market for different line of work. I've done a lot of stuff for being young. I've done some welding,pipe fitting, construction, house building, cabinet building, farming and cattle work, and a lot of other little stuff. I just bought a house and got married in April, my job now isn't cutting it. I'm a hard worker and take pride in what I do. I'm looking for something close to Italy, waxahachie, hillsboro,or somewhere in those areas. Please help me out if you can. Pm me or text or call 469-285-0995

Comment

i have heard we training up some new pipeline controllers here at Plains in midland

Comment

Let's bump this ttt

Comment

My wife is hiring paralegals for Harris County. PM for more details.

Comment

Got a future son-in- law got a bachelor's in health science from Baylor don't know what that's for but he needs a job fast in the Houston area to the east . Hospital- health administration or health research .my email is slroby4@aol.com my pm doesn't work.

Comment

Working...
                                X