Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what if we had a 2013 Now Hiring thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elf feet View Post
    I'd love to get into some research chemistry. I teach high school chemistry but I am looking for something that utilizes my brain more. I have no research background but have lab experience and learn quickly

I would love anything that uses my brain more than teaching.
    You should check MD Anderson. They are always hiring research scientists and a great company to work for.

Comment

Ozarka on 2869 in Hawkins is hiring!

Comment

JC Fodale in Dilley is looking for wireline operators. Candidates must be able to pass a background check and obtain a CDL. Good pay and insurance. Just one I know of, good luck.

Comment

I currently work for the City of Cleburne and am looking for find a job that pays a little more then what I get now. 13.13 hr/ with shift leader experience, also military back ground 11.5 years with artillery, combat engineer, and cav scout. I work for the wastewater plant and in process in getting my license. I live in Alvarado so i'm looking for something within driving distance, willing to relocate once I'm back on my feet and not afraid to work. prefer days but will take evening also. Cooker I'm interested in what you are offering can you pm me a little more details as for how long for pt?

Comment

Originally posted by Freight Mover View Post
            I have several positions I need to fill in North Houston- all in International Logistics.

Ocean forwarder -
            MR Clerk
            Warehouse work - forklift exp +
            PM sent.

And if anybody is looking for an intern for supply chain mgt or marketing out of TTU let me know.

Comment

Great thread. Thanks, I just got laid off today
              I am a licensed electrician, licensed here in Tx,Wyoming and Oklahoma
              I have 17 yrs experience,mostly commercial,some residential and industrial,prefer industrial,as I like running rigid conduit,and terminate MCC's and I/O panels,I'm located in Hurst,but looking around DFW..Thanks,Brian

Comment

This cracked me up on tapatalk. I was like, way to go booooyyyyy!

Comment

My company is looking for a Level 1 Help Desk person. Position is located in Webster. Message me for details.

Comment

If anyone is looking for an accounting intern, let me know! I would prefer something in audit, but I do have some tax experience and would consider anything. I'm a junior at the University of Houston getting ready to join the PPA program.

Comment

Up

Comment

I work for a civil engineering firm in Tyler, and we are currently looking for someone to fill an entry level field position. Most of the work would involve being out of town all week. $10/hr range. Pm me for more details.

Comment

Let's get this thread back on and help our TBHer's

Comment

Does anybody know anybody who might be hiring landmen in the oil and gas industry or who I could call or send my resume to? I have seven years experience, mostly in title/runsheets, and I'm looking for work pretty much anywhere in Texas, but the closer to Austin the better. I'm open to in-house, too, though I don't have any experience in-house.

Comment

Been in inside sales for 20 years, but looking to get into outside sales, preferably oil and gas. If anyone knows of anything around Beaumont, port Arthur let me know!!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                                X