• Show
Clear All

Bazooka!

Comment

Originally posted by Cottonfish View Post
      S&W 44 Mag HIVIZ Airlite 329PD

Scandium frame, titanium cylinder.

Stu
      This. I liked my first one so much I bought another one just in case they quit making them.

Comment

DJwilliams has one up for sale tonight.

Comment

Revolver for certain. You aren't going to be in a shootout in the Ghetto. .44mag should do it, maybe something bigger if you feel like you need it.

Comment

Bear pistol?

One of these :
            Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357958913.714017.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	24158313

Comment

Bear pistol?

I have a .357 magnum with some 180 grain bear loads but I usually carry my 40 caliber ruger. It's usually the noise that's scares the charging bear not the hot lead. As far as mountain lions go if you need to shoot one of those your first indication will be when he's gnawing on your spine.

Comment

Hands down... get a Taurus 513 Raging Judge Magnum Ultra-Lite Revolver. Not only do you get .410 magnum shotgun shells and .45 Long Colt; but they threw in 454 CASULL! There is something to be said for a heavy bullet with a lot of powder pushing it out of a 6.5 inch barrel. All that and it only weighs 2.5 pounds.
                Attached Files

Comment

The only protection for mountain lions is staying home. They are ninjas. Take you down without you knowing they are there and drag you away by the neck after their incisors have severed your spinal cord and have left you paralyzed.

Comment

Originally posted by caribou View Post
                    The only protection for mountain lions is staying home. They are ninjas. Take you down without you knowing they are there and drag you away by the neck after their incisors have severed your spinal cord and have left you paralyzed.
                    Really? My JRT's chase them up a tree.....then we walk around the tree and size them up to decide if we want to shoot them...and if we do is it with a bow,pistol or rifle.

having said that....that is one BA predator in his world and I guess yours.
                    Last edited by Tom; 01-11-2013, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Consider a S&W 629 44 magnum, stainless steel, double action, just pull the trigger...
                      I carry a 4 in. 629..........305 grn bullets.......

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X