• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just left for Tuscaloosa!!!!
    Only 11 hours to go

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
      This is what Ol Santa had to say about that.

Talking Santa Claus Laughing Like Crazy!!! - YouTube
      Dear Asian Santa,
      Since you seem to laugh like sum-dum-prik, I will have to warn you to keep a better eye on your livestock. Cause ole Rudolph may end up more red on him than his nose....

Comment

10 years ago A&M beat #1 ranked Alabama . I think they will do it again as long as they can hold on to the ball . So I got the Aggies by 6

Comment

Bumper to bumper at 530?!?
          Come on Houston...

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
            Bumper to bumper at 530?!?
            Come on Houston...

You need to stop at Don's Specialty Meats in Scott, La (exit 97 - just before Lafayette) and get some boudin and cracklins .

(Laf is 3 hrs east of Houston)

It's on the I-10 service road next to Harley Davidson ..... Easy on/off I-10

Be safe driving brother

Comment

Whooooop

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post

You need to stop at Don's Specialty Meats in Scott, La (exit 97 - just before Lafayette) and get some boudin and cracklins .

(Laf is 3 hrs east of Houston)

It's on the I-10 service road next to Harley Davidson ..... Easy on/off I-10

Be safe driving brother
                Will try to Blake! If you see a white Toyota Rav4 with a cheetah print A&M sticker on I10 that's me!

Comment

If us Ags can keep turnovers next to nothing and few penalties, we have a realistic shot at winning.
                  Ags 31
                  Bammer 28

Comment

Originally posted by LPillow_09 View Post
                    10 years ago A&M beat #1 ranked Alabama . I think they will do it again as long as they can hold on to the ball . So I got the Aggies by 6
                    Oklahoma

Comment

Originally posted by 14ncs View Post
                      Straight up
                      Deal?
                      Nope. Can't do it. I am pulling for the Aggies and think/hope it will be close.

Comment

Originally posted by jeff-fro View Post
                        I don't think it will be much different than any other Bama home game. Slow start by the tide with a close game at half time. Then they will step up 2nd half and win by 10+.
                        Sadly this what I was thinking. Aggies win the first half by 7 and lose the second half by 17. There's a good chance we won't score in the second half. This is the kind of game that this young Aggie team needs to play to grow up. You have to play the best to figure out how good you need to be. This should help recruiting if they can play a competitive game. You can tell kids that we're close and if you come to A&M, we can win.

Comment

Will try to Blake! If you see a white Toyota Rav4 with a cheetah print A&M sticker on I10 that's me!
                          Cheetah print

Comment

Just left for Tuscaloosa!!!!
                            Only 11 hours to go
                            Drive carefully

Comment

Louisiana state line!

Comment

Y'all crazy kids have fun while some of us here in aggie land have exams lol

Comment

Working...
                                X