Tink's 69

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tink's 69

Okay ive heard this stuff work amazingly but i would like some opinions on what to do. Down here in fayette county im having bucks start to chase does. (Its that time) i want to know if there is somthing i can use to make the bucks come in. Like tink's...etc

I OWUDLNT UES IT.

Seriously, I've never had much luck with it...just hunt where the does are. Bucks will get interested soon enough.

Comment

Following.....

Comment

where at in fayette? i hunted in winchester for 3 years and had some great encounters with some absolute gaints, just couldn't seal the deal. tinks works but i like special golden estrus. both will work great there

Comment

Lagrange, seen some dang good deer opening weekend but they are checking the doe's now

Comment

Open day all i seen was Doe's.But on the trail Cam we have Bucks Just need to get the timing down.

Comment

Originally posted by Fredbear012 View Post
              Lagrange, seen some dang good deer opening weekend but they are checking the doe's now
              i would be very interested in getting on a lease there again... if yall ever have any openings

Comment

I tried it ONCE. Full blown rut and they ran from it.

Comment

I put some tampons with it on it in front of the TC, the deer never even noticed it.

Comment

I haven't seen the same success here in central Texas as I did in Virginia and Louisiana. I use the scent bombs and hang 6 of them in a complete circle around my stand!

Comment

I have has them fallows drag rag with it on it. It's hit or miss.

Comment

I've used it several times with drag rags & had some good success.
                        Consider it just another possible tool to increase your odds....no guarantee with any product but helping your chances

Comment

I've used it and will continue to use it. I wouldn't use it during the pre-rut when the younger bucks are trying to chase does. It works best when the rut is going strong and on the back end of the rut. I'm not very conservative about how much I use. I keep a rag soaked with it inside a plastic container. It's not uncommon to dump a bottle or two in the container to allow the rag to soak it up. I will do a drags from multiple areas to my stand and then just throw the rag in a tree close by. I tend to see a lot of deer coming up those trails following the smell. In the last two years, my two mature bucks were taken this way.

Comment

the only thing I have had work for me is elk fire.

Comment

I've had them eat the cotton balls I put out!

Comment

Working...
                              X