No announcement yet.

Jason Prosser, aka "Jaspro" Called Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whoa whoa whoa, just stumbled upon this during my regular lurking time. Ive seen lots of familiar pics posted and quotes about his life and doings. Although I never met the guy either in person, I felt like I knew the guy like alot of you here. Never a dull moment and a hell of a guy. god bless, you will be missed and yet another legend is created.

Comment

It's still so unreal! Keep reading the many posts of everyone's memories of him! It honestly makes the hurt of him being gone so much easier!!
      Bless u all!! Prayers for his friends & family!!!!

Comment

Loved his posts...he will be missed!!! Lifting up the family and friends!!!

Comment

I never knew Jason. I do remember seeing many of his posts though. Prayers up for his family and friends. He'll surely be missed by the TBH'ers of the Green Screen.

Comment

RIP Jaspro....you will be missed. Prayers for all family and friends.

Comment

very sad new...I wish I would've gotten the chance to get to know him. We lost another good one

Comment

RIP Jaspro.

Comment

Sad news.. Prayers sent for all

Comment

RIP Jaspro. I'd only met him once and he sure seemed like a nice fella. That's too bad. Need more nice folks like him in this world.

Comment

First time I ever met Jason was when we rode with Russ from Joeys place over to the reservoir in Angleton to light up the sky for John. I'll never forget thinking to myself this guy has a story for everything! Its been good to read about some of those stories from other perspectives and see that Jason was just as eager to share his failures as he was his successes. A few lunches and a couple of years later he's gone. I hope we can all take a lesson from Jason to help when you can, live life like there's no tomorrow, and have a good time while you do it. You will be missed by more than you know big guy!

Comment

Prayers sent for our GS brother.

Comment

Sorry to hear, praying for his family and friends.

Comment

Wow. Prayers sent.

I have spent a while reading through this thread and have started to post a reply a couple of times but haven't. I am sorry to say that I did not know Jaspro on the Greenscreen. After reading this thread I have sadly realized that I knew Jason from working with him when he was working in Slaton a dozen years ago or so. I am not sure how I never put it together but sadly I did not.He and I had the same job and I was in the Lubbock office. Our first day there several of us showed up blindly for training not knowing what to expect. Nerves were on edge for everyone I think that day going into a new job. I Once we were grouped by our job titles Jason was in my group. After a quick introduction it took me and him about 3 seconds to start talking hunting. We didn't get a lot of training done that day but I got a great friend out of it who was a blast to hang out with. At first I thought he was blowing smoke on his gun and hunting stories but I soon realized that he and I were in the same wavelength and he was as serious as I was about hunting and shooting. He was very proud of and shared many stories about hunting at Rising Star. Besides being a fun guy to be around I remember him being super proud and talk very highly of his family. This was before his time on TBH and we lost touch when I took a job in Kansas. I can not believe that I have been in conversations with him on here over the past couple of years and never got any further to figure out he was an old friend. The stories shared in this thread reaffirm what I already knew about him. He was as good of an ole boy anyone could ever hope to be around with a heart of gold.

Rest In Peace Buddy.

Comment

Although I've never met him, I'm extremely saddened by his passing. Reading the post, looking at the pics, hearing stories, it's "like" I knew him. It's never easy for anyone, when we lose a loved one, a friend or someone we were close to. Their suffering in this cruel old world is over and they wait for us on the other side. Only their bodies have died, for they live in our hearts and in the memories of the things we shared. They live in God's Glory. Mr. Prosser, sir, you have touched many, many lives here on earth. You will surely be missed, God Speed brother.

Comment

God speed!

Comment

Working...
                                X