Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Besides Church or a bar, where else to look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Mayhem; 10-17-2012, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by holdem View Post
      There's a difference in a dating service and a matching service. Matching service asks dozens of questions then a computer beats your answers against female's answers. I looked in her cupboard first visit and found the same food I would buy. We watch football together, fry fish the same and cuss the same politicians.
      There you have it ladies and gentlemen!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaspro View Post
        Heck Jason lives in the barn so I don't think he can get much lower.
        I've seen pics of your barn, it beeez a playa's crib.

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
        Someone swipe your phone or you going to start referring about you in the third person?
        You had to be there Russ; Jason, Paul, Jeff, and Tim got real goofy on the last TBH lunch gathering up near Dallas.

Comment

I just read all 8 pages and this is the first thing to make me laugh all day. What is it about mid week during the hunting season that makes everyone who isn't attached, start asking how to get that way? None of us want to interrupt our hunting with anything else, and yet here we all are, reading this topic... For what it's worth from a lady's point of view, we have similar issues, too.

Comment

Found mine in highschool. She was a freshman.

.............I was a sophmore, settle down. We havent looked back since.

Comment

why not hook up with fishergirl? sounds like she is in the same boat as you.

Comment

Russia

Comment

Originally posted by holdem View Post
                  There's a difference in a dating service and a matching service. Matching service asks dozens of questions then a computer beats your answers against female's answers. I looked in her cupboard first visit and found the same food I would buy. We watch football together, fry fish the same and cuss the same politicians.
                  Wisdom, its the greatest thing.

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
                    why not hook up with fishergirl? sounds like she is in the same boat as you.
                    x2

Comment

Originally posted by Navasot View Post
                      Russia
                      Lol

Comment

I met mine off match.com and eharmony...we were on both of them and have been happily married for the last 5+ years.

Comment

Just stop looking. Be confident, proud, and don't stare too much. You will find her.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                            Tbh.
                            There's no single girls on here... But I hear art745 is single and ready to mingle

Comment

Originally posted by Bowdark View Post
                              Just stop looking. Be confident, proud, and don't stare too much. You will find her.
                              Oh hail, first two are iffy and if you stare they might stare back

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                                I'm on there too much and I know it's the devil
                                Facebook is GPS for the devil, lol

Comment

Working...
                                X