The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    I liked it. It was a meaningful episode for folks without ADHD and don't need shoot em up battle and gore 24-7 to keep entertained lol.

It's cool to see how they piece stuff together they have hinted at in past episodes and where it goes. All the fires in the show, all the flashbacks were symbolism of their lives "burning up" and changing and "starting life over" as they kept referring too. I think it was all about showing Carol that she didn't need to run from the group or life and that it was OK to do what she did ....and life was different but not over. Remember Daryl found Carol at the car ready to run again before they saw the cross car and went to rescuing Beth.

Even the saving of Noah under the bookshelves had symbolism. Carol had stated earlier that they no longer save lives in this day and age. Well they did with him even though he wronged them. I almost think Daryl walked off on purpose to show her that. And one last symbolism of starting over?... Daryl's book that fell out of his pack on child abuse he snuck out of the clinic.. Considering he and his brother Merle were horribly abused as kids he was looking to start over with that as well.
    Talking dead.....

Comment

Originally posted by Texas276 View Post
      Talking dead.....

Shazam...

Comment

The Walking Dead

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        I liked it. It was a meaningful episode for folks without ADHD and don't need shoot em up battle and gore 24-7 to keep entertained lol.

It's cool to see how they piece stuff together they have hinted at in past episodes and where it goes. All the fires in the show, all the flashbacks were symbolism of their lives "burning up" and changing and "starting life over" as they kept referring too. I think it was all about showing Carol that she didn't need to run from the group or life and that it was OK to do what she did ....and life was different but not over. Remember Daryl found Carol at the car ready to run again before they saw the cross car and went to rescuing Beth.

Even the saving of Noah under the bookshelves had symbolism. Carol had stated earlier that they no longer save lives in this day and age. Well they did with him even though he wronged them. I almost think Daryl walked off on purpose to show her that. And one last symbolism of starting over?... Daryl's book that fell out of his pack on child abuse he snuck out of the clinic.. Considering he and his brother Merle were horribly abused as kids he was looking to start over with that as well.

Dang good insite. Maybe I should watch the aftershow.

Comment

Only 2 episodes left. Wok we have closure or have to wait till next year? Again?

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgar View Post
            Only 2 episodes left. Wok we have closure or have to wait till next year? Again?
            I think it means 2 shows left in 2014, theyll resume season 5 after the new year.

Comment

Yea season 5 picks back up
              8 February 2015

Comment

2 more episodes till mid season. Let's see what this one brings us.
                Last edited by gatorgar; 11-23-2014, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Don't trust anybody! Not even the Popo!!Donnnn't do it!
                  Lesto!!

Comment

Originally posted by Les View Post
                    Don't trust anybody! Not even the Popo!!Donnnn't do it!

That hurts Les.

Comment

See.... Told ya!!!
                      Lesto!!

Comment

Ouch. And you did call it lol

Comment

I liked Rick's plan of killing them all. After Terminus, I don't know why anyone is arguing with him.

Comment

Did the doctor tell Beth the right drug to give Carol???
                            Lesto!!

Comment

Originally posted by Les View Post
                              Did the doctor tell Beth the right drug to give Carol???
                              That's what I was wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
                                I liked Rick's plan of killing them all. After Terminus, I don't know why anyone is arguing with him.
                                I know, they can't trust any outsiders so it's time to kill or be killed.

Comment

Working...
                                X