The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuckTag View Post
    Thanks for reminding us and bumming us out! Geez....

Dang I love this show!
    No kidding! Ruin the rest of my day! It doesn't seem like they're to a season ending point in the story though...

Comment

Why ya have to remind me about the end is near. Watch it end at the start of the fighting in the jail or woodberry

Comment

Originally posted by aftex99 View Post
        Why ya have to remind me about the end is near. Watch it end at the start of the fighting in the jail or woodberry
        I wouldn't doubt it.... Leave us hungry for more. Maybe they'll have a big battle and then have to leave the prison from damage and they'll leave it like that...???

Comment

Originally posted by BuckTag View Post
          I wouldn't doubt it.... Leave us hungry for more. Maybe they'll have a big battle and then have to leave the prison from damage and they'll leave it like that...???
          Kinda like what happened at the CDC, the season ended with them driving off

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_(season_3)

**** I was working of this..

Comment

im ready for someone to die
              hopefully the govenor and andrea, she wears me out

Comment

Originally posted by stickinpigs View Post
                and each other apparently

Comment

Originally posted by westguy76 View Post
                  and each other apparently
                  Hiyoo!

Comment

I really thought we were only half way through this season....

when does it start up again?

Comment

It's not as good as Breaking Bad....but it's a very entertaining show.

Comment

Originally posted by JKaggie07 View Post
                        It's not as good as Breaking Bad....but it's a very entertaining show.
                        I bounce back and forth on that. Sometimes I think Breaking Bad is better, sometimes I can't get over Walking Dead episodes for a week!

Love both shows, not sure I could pick a true favorite.

Comment

walking dead has been getting pretty corny to me. The last 2 seasons mainly

Comment

Originally posted by BowVista View Post
                            I bounce back and forth on that. Sometimes I think Breaking Bad is better, sometimes I can't get over Walking Dead episodes for a week!

Love both shows, not sure I could pick a true favorite.
                            I never got past episode 4 of breaking bad, I guess it got alot better? Not a bad show but I don't see how it could compete with WD

Comment

Originally posted by BIG BONE View Post
                              I have a feeling andrea will make it out but not the gov

Comment

Originally posted by BigFoot View Post
                                I never got past episode 4 of breaking bad, I guess it got alot better? Not a bad show but I don't see how it could compete with WD
                                Eh can't compete, but another good series...

Comment

Working...
                                X