X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kabob View Post
    even if the guy did fall on him How would he get out..... HE DEAD

which sucks!
    I think he crawls under the dumpster and escapes being eaten.

Comment

He is alive I think. He wasn't on Talking Dead and they didn't show him in memorandum when they show all of the walkers and people who die. I also think he would have had more than a 10 second death scene. Usually main characters have some dramatic scene to end it. Great season so far either way!

Comment

I'm going to have to take a long sports walk if Glen is dead. He wasn't my favorite character for a long time, but he's grown on me. I think he's dead personally, but we will see

Comment

I don't think makes it out.

Comment

SPOILER

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybfGq9hkqUU"]The Walking Dead - Glenn's Death - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
              Glen wasn't in the Talking Dead in memorium.
              Was nicolas in the memoriam?

Comment

Originally posted by Axe Man View Post
                He is alive I think. He wasn't on Talking Dead and they didn't show him in memorandum when they show all of the walkers and people who die. I also think he would have had more than a 10 second death scene. Usually main characters have some dramatic scene to end it. Great season so far either way!
                They want people to think he might still be alive but I am going to say he's dead. They just want to keep people guessing until next week. I'm sure they will confirm his death and he will be on talking dead next week.

Comment

Originally posted by AgBass01 View Post
                  Yea he's not on the show and they didn't do a memoriam for him either, so there's still hope.
                  They do memoriam's for walkers too....so maybe he will show up in another episode as a walker? The writers said his story isn't over yet and that he will make an apperance in a sense. Thinking Maggie will have to see him as a walker which will not be good.

Comment

Originally posted by ZaneZ10 View Post
                    Yea he was

Comment

He was shown then it said something about "Don't let this be true" when you expect to see Glen.
                      Originally posted by ZaneZ10 View Post

Comment

if you notice though in the video, his intestines are up by his chest....so maybe nicolas in on top of him?

Comment

Originally posted by chris1911 View Post
                          if you notice though in the video, his intestines are up by his chest....so maybe nicolas in on top of him?
                          It is also raised a bunch like he either had a huge chest or someone laying on top of him was being eaten.

Comment

I noticed that too. There is just so many red flags showing that Glen is dead (this week anyways) Im afraid he's toast next week.

Comment

This was my guess.
                              I think he'll snap out of it and crawl under that dumpster prop that's setting way too high off the ground. If that's the case, he'll smell like death and he'll be able to wait it out.

Just my theory.
                              The writers know that Glen is a crowd favorite. I think it would be a stupid move to write him out.

Comment

What do you guys think about Rick with his panic attack inside the RV? The herd closed in around him real quick. I wonder how he gets out of that one. Maybe climbs on the roof until the herd passes.

Comment

Working...
                                X