No announcement yet.

T/C Pic---Be Careful out there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in S TX, alone, and well armed at all times. I doubt those guys had any weapon other than a knife but I'm not planning on a fair fight if I ever get cornered. They will just run and hide most of the time to avoid getting caught. They don't want to draw any attention to themselves.

I climbed in a blind last week to find a window broke out and an owl had moved in and made a huge stinky mess. I was mad but you won't find me taking target practice at the next ones I see because I don't want to go to jail or get sued.

It's a bad situation to know you can't do anything except call the BP and hope they catch them. With that said, if I'm cornered or threatened there will be bodies littering the scene.

Comment

Let them go they are not worth your life.

Comment

Scary stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
          Pretty sound advice there....it just doesn't sound as cool online as "If I was there I would..."

Jason
          Bingo.

Comment

Originally posted by Stupid View Post
            CHL wouldn't do much in this case. Pretty sure an AR is close by. Let them walk on by and live to tell about it.
            Maybe in Mexico, but they don't carry weapons once they cross the river

I've heard the rumors about armed mules, but I've never heard of any caught with guns.

Comment

I say put on the same kind of clothes, strap a sack to ur back, & run in the opposite direction yelling "LAMIGDA"! < I'm sure that's spelt wrong. La-me-gra? Hell i don't know! Maybe get a remote feeder & fill it w/ gravel & set it off as they walk by!
              Last edited by Heckmonkey; 09-29-2012, 11:28 PM. Reason: guess high fencing doesnt work!

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton View Post
                Maybe in Mexico, but they don't carry weapons once they cross the river

I've heard the rumors about armed mules, but I've never heard of any caught with guns.
                The Mules are not coming from Mexico.

Comment

Wow that's wild

Comment

Originally posted by ecallarman View Post
                    surely thats clothes they are carrying on their backs
                    Doubtful, looks like they be working for the cartel. Y'all be careful.

Comment

I'm in the oilfield and I've been told if u go to south Texas u better be carrying cause they will hide in the bushes an ambush u when u get out to open a gate. **** right I'd be carrying with or without chl.

Comment

Well aleast you could smell them coming..

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                          The Mules are not coming from Mexico.
                          ^^This. Be careful out there.

Sounding tough is one thing, but actually getting in a confrontation with guys involved with a cartel is a very bad idea IMO.

In most cases the mules aren't the real bad guys anyway. They've been on foot without much food or H2O in the desert for days. Chances are they've had their and their families' lives threatened to get them where they are.

Comment

Originally posted by wes4782 View Post
                            I'm in the oilfield and I've been told if u go to south Texas u better be carrying cause they will hide in the bushes an ambush u when u get out to open a gate. **** right I'd be carrying with or without chl.

I thought that before I got down here. It's a bunch of bs. Every illegal you see is tired and thirsty/hungry. They aren't trying to ambush anybody, heck most of them are kids. If you carry down here you WILL get fired eventually. Zero tolerance. I've lost some good hands over it.

Comment

Originally posted by buffalorider View Post
                              I thought that before I got down here. It's a bunch of bs. Every illegal you see is tired and thirsty/hungry. They aren't trying to ambush anybody, heck most of them are kids. If you carry down here you WILL get fired eventually. Zero tolerance. I've lost some good hands over it.
                              Well I'll just stay up here in north Texas. Hopefully it won't die out for a while lol

Comment

We're can I get a tag for those ?

Comment

Working...
                                X