LIVE: Dad's 60th Birthday Hunt - Diamond C - 9/23-9/27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CletusBodeen View Post
    When you heading back out there? I'm going to plan a weekend for after deer season unless I tag out early
    Going the last weekend in October then sometime in Jan but can't remember the date for that one. That place is fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogman7290 View Post
      For his birthday, I will come out and score anything with horns free of charge. I will take care of the record book fees for him.
      Nice offer and peeps wonder why we are addicted to the GS. Good Luck out there and Happy Birthday

Comment

Originally posted by goofiefoot View Post
        [ATTACH]394881[/ATTACH]

Breakfast! Making good time.
        Still owned by the Sewards? I am going to make a point to stop in there next chance I get!

Comment

Any updates? Let's see some LDP's!!

Comment

Good luck this evening

Comment

Updates?

Comment

No luck tonight (or at least no blood drawn). Dad was covered up but didn't make a decision on his target. I saw a few animals but nothing I was after. Just had some good steaks and ready to try it again in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by CletusBodeen View Post
                  Diamond C = good birthday

Was that y'all pulling up to the gate as I was coming out? I was in a blue Dodge pulling a trailer.
                  That was us!

Comment

Originally posted by goofiefoot View Post
                    That was us!
                    I should have messed around a few minutes so I could have met another TBHer that I have not met yet.

Comment

Good luck in the morn boys!
                      Get'Em

Comment

Good luck this morning!

Comment

Good luck on the morning hunt.

Comment

We are back. Dad's in the same stand, I'm in a new one. Had 30+ axis in front of me with some good shooter does, but no clear shot. A couple of white tails now and one straggler axis spike. Dad just texted and says he's covered with animals again. Sounds like a good day to draw blood.

Comment

Dad has 3 small sika bucks and an addax. I had a sizable sika with my axis earlier, so maybe they'll all head his way. everything has moved on at my stand, but I hear animals all around and there is still plenty of corn.

Comment

Just had 3 sables walk by. Very impressive animals!

Now I've got the same 3 catalinas that I saw last night. Enjoy the free corn, guys.

The elk and red deer are singing this morning. Amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X