lumenoks arrow & hunting effect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Genevieve View Post
    I missed the target earlier and my brand new arrow went skipping across the pasture, past the back fence and into some weeds. We wouldn't have found it with out the lighted nock. We found it right away after dark.
    I am tempted to just put them on all my arrows, even for 3D. Yeah, they are expensive compared to regular nocks, and you don't need them shooting indoors, but every time you find a lost arrow outdoors that's money saved.

Plus since I plan to hunt with them, it makes sense to practice with what you hunt with.

Comment

Originally posted by MojoTexas View Post
      I am tempted to just put them on all my arrows, even for 3D. Yeah, they are expensive compared to regular nocks, and you don't need them shooting indoors, but every time you find a lost arrow outdoors that's money saved.

Plus since I plan to hunt with them, it makes sense to practice with what you hunt with.
      I shoot mine all the time.

Comment

I have a hard time seeing my arrows indoors and the lighted nocks make them easier to see.

Comment

well doggone I've been using Lumenocks for years with no issues. I guess alot of y'all are just bad luck

Comment

One of the recent bow hunting mags had a review of all the light nocks. I of course can not find it right now.

Comment

Lumenok are built tougher than nocturnals. Nocturnals are more dependable but the way they are made make them weak and if you shoot 70# you will split them eventually. I just order some firenocks to try so hopefully they have the dependability of nocturnals and the strength of the Lumenok.

Comment

Working...
              X