Looking for a good Axis hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a good Axis hunt

Looking for a good Axis hunt. Bow or gun. Would really like 36" or more.
    Anybody have any good recommendations?

i have a good friend down in the junction area that has some BIG axis, I shot one a year ago that scored 16th in the world if entered in TGR. email me and ill get you his contact info.

Comment

Your email function is turned off. What's your address? =)

Comment

Email is turned on now.
        joeyking93@yahoo.com

Comment

I was talking about Beatty...!!! =)

Comment

Not to be a sour ****. But isn't a 36" Axis really BIG, and not too common??? I would think it would be hard to get that type animal, or even a glimpse of one.

Comment

For a minute I thought you were hijacking my thread!!!!!! =) =) LOL!!!

Comment

Bryce.....email sent.

Comment

emails sent back guys. ya a 36" is a big axis buck, mine was 35 1/2 and he would score 16th in the world. but all adds up, mass, brows etc.

Comment

I just wanted to go hunting with you, canyonlake. I thought we were better than that!

Comment

I'd like some info as well beatty if you got it ....looking to go this summer....

I may have to drag Chew along for some luck and to show me how to sit up in my chair after the shot..

Comment

Chew---I'm gonna check into it. Bryce sent me the info. Let me know if you didn't get it and I will fwd it to you!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X