Is Plaxico Burress.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Plaxico Burress.......

gonna be remembered as well as Joe Namath for "The Prediction?

They definitely shocked the world similar to the Jets over the Colts.

I hope so. He deserves it.

Comment

he new something i didnt thats for sure.could have really back fired on him thou

Comment

All I know is there is some kind of proud poppa at the Archie Manning home...2 son's, 2 consecutive Super Bowl victories!!

How great can that be?

Comment

I like the emotion that Plaxico showed after the game. One of the greatest highlights of his life/career and he didn't run his mouth. Just a few words and then he got all choked up.
          >E

Comment

Originally posted by aironeout View Post
            I like the emotion that Plaxico showed after the game. One of the greatest highlights of his life/career and he didn't run his mouth. Just a few words and then he got all choked up.
            >E
            agreed.....seemingly TO was ridiculed for the same.....

I guess it matters if you win or lose .

Comment

What was the exact score the Plaxico predicted? All I remeber is the Pats - 14. Just wondering if he predicted the score exact.

Comment

Originally posted by GRIZZ64 View Post
                What was the exact score the Plaxico predicted? All I remeber is the Pats - 14. Just wondering if he predicted the score exact.

Don't remember....I just remember him predicting a win which at the time i thought was ridiculous. Probably like many Colt fans back in the day of Namath.

Comment

I don't remember what he said the Gman would score but he said they would hold the Pats to 17 an everyone laughed at him

Comment

From espn Burress, who guaranteed a 23-17 win over the Patriots earlier in the week, stretched and loosened up with his teammates. The 6-foot-5 veteran, who led the team with 12 touchdown catches, ran a few routes in drills to test his legs, the first time he has done that this week.

Comment

Joe Namath thru it out there in a BRASH manner. Plaxico's style was nothing to the sort.....just a comment. At least he came up big when the leather was in the air!

Comment

Working...
                      X