No announcement yet.

Tom Petty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TP sucks like no other. With out a doubt the worst I have ever witnessed in my life. The boob flash was even better than that CRAP!!!
    I would like to see the man of steel Hank Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
      . The boob flash was even better than that CRAP!!!
      thats a little harsh...
      i thought it was a good performance by a legend!

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
        TP sucks like no other. With out a doubt the worst I have ever witnessed in my life. The boob flash was even better than that CRAP!!!...
        YEAH!! Give me some Backstreet Boys, Michael Jackson, Miami Sound Machine, Big Bad Voo Doo Daddy, and P. Diddy, like we've had in the past, they really know how to rock!!!

Comment

TP did ok, better than all the hip hop or boy bad BS they have had in the past. Gotta watch how expensive of an act they put up there....... can't take away from all the pocket padders in the NFL.

Comment

TP & the HB's have my respect, they earned that a long time ago. I was impressed and glad they chose his band to perform.

Comment

I think it was a great show!

Comment

i thought it was **** good

Comment

Anybody but Prince

I think the whole super bowl half time show should be a military salute to the soldiers. Not enough recognition for those men and women over their spilling their blood so we can enjoy chips and beer!!

If I have not said it enough lately, Thanks guys for giving us the Free in Freedom....

RD

Comment

I thought he did a good job too. Bring on Uncle Ted next year.

Comment

Nasal Ned and his Nine Nasty Nosepickers?

Comment

Working...
                      X