No announcement yet.

Elephant John steps to the edge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very sorry to hear this Steven. Continued prayers!

Comment

Sorry to hear it has gone this direction Steven.

Prayers will continue for the Legget clan.

Matt

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ej bw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	113.2 KB
ID:	23815399

we had a few shots of cazadores in the hospital tonight

John is great as long as they continue to give him blood

one day at a time

Comment

Love brothers, prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers for John and your entire family

Comment

Prayers sent for your family.

Comment

Before I go to head tonight I am taking a shot of tequilla and holding it up to the South in honor of the Dog family. Glad you are all there together as a family.

Comment

Glad to hear you guys are enjoying your time together. Nothing comforts like family when the road gets rough.

Comment

How'd the weekend go, fellas?
                    Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Man, I can't believe that I missed this last week. Prayers go out to the Dog clan.

Comment

The weekend went better than expected. A little tequila, a little slide show on the lap top of the girls washing Harleys and we all had smiles.

With all the new blood, John feels better than he has in a long time. He elected to leave the hospital on Sunday evening and moved to the office at the farm headquarters. He will get more blood as needed. The cancer is in his lungs so we have no idea what the future will bring. It is a day to day situation. The doctors feel he is beyond surgery or chemo.

Mark just bought a boat and may take him fishing if his strength holds.

I’m proud of the way John has handled himself. Sure he’s scared, but he’s making good decisions and he’s thinking clearly.

We appreciate the thoughts and prayers from the extended family.

Comment

Glad things went well.... brothers rock!

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Glad to hear that he is home and doing as good as he is. Cancer is a horrible way to go but him being comfortable with it makes it so much easier on him and the family. This time gives everyone a chance to make peace and accept the fact that it is terminal. My father died from cancer and he made all the arrangements etc... himself, still didn't make it any easier but it was that much less that my mother and all us kids had to deal with and gave us a chance to morn in peace.

Good Luck and may God be with each and every one of you and may the wings of an Angel fly briskly when the time comes.

Comment

Glad you boys got to spend some QT!! I'd take whatever I could for my brother's; bullet, sickness, etc... My oldest Bro has been in remission for 10 years and I will continue to pray for a miracle for EJ as well...

Comment

Working...
                                X