No announcement yet.

TBH opinion needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas' housing market seems to be "bucking the trends" of the rest of the country according to the news that is being printed lately. I don't see a slow down as much here in tx as in the rest of the country. our cost of living and housing is lower here than on the coasts, so maybe theyre moving south?

Comment

Market is slow right now in the residential side. I work at a truss plant and our numbers have been droppin off a bit. Talked to my Aunt who runs a title compan in Austin, they are down about 2/3rds from last year. My Bro-In-Law works for a big plumbin outfit in the area roughin new homes and they are averageing (sp?) about 2 jobs/day vs 5+/day back in the late summer.

Additionally, from what I've been told, a coupla big tract home builders are goin belly-up.

Like what was said on previous posts, check the trends.

Just my .02

Comment

Go with option 2 and if it don't work out you can always find work similar to option 1, besides you sound young you have lots of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
          Texas' housing market seems to be "bucking the trends" of the rest of the country according to the news that is being printed lately. I don't see a slow down as much here in tx as in the rest of the country. our cost of living and housing is lower here than on the coasts, so maybe theyre moving south?
          Historically Texas real estate markets lag the rest of the nation by approx 18 months both on the upside and on the downside. Texas is just now starting to feel the effect.

Comment

Working...
          X