Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predictions come true

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
    I'll go out on a limb and say it will take a 250 class buck to win overall, 32"+ for widest spread and 230+ lbs for field dressed to win the popular deer contests this year. I know that didn't take great balls to make those comments in a year like this one, but yeah the top hurricane forecaster JUST changed his mind and downgraded the # of storms for this year since we've been lucky and haven't had one yet.
    posted August 4, 2007

i was thinking about that the other day. you called it

Comment

High Fence
      top buck 272
      weight 226
      spread 30 1/4

Low fence
      30 2/8

Comment

Looks like you're only 1 for 6.

Comment

Close enough for hand grenades

I really thought the weight would be higher.

Comment

or horse shoes

Comment

Really, that early in the game I thought 250" was pushing it. The other two sounded about right though. Good job, my man.

Comment

I am not worthy. Nice job.
                >E

Comment

let's just hope your not saying "a 160 will win it" this upcoming season.

Comment

Originally posted by Stupid View Post
                    let's just hope your not saying "a 160 will win it" this upcoming season.
                    Unless I happen to shoot it...
                    Stupid, I left you a message. I'll call you after work tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
                      Originally Posted by buck_wild View Post
                      I'll go out on a limb and say it will take a 250 class buck to win overall, 32"+ for widest spread and 230+ lbs for field dressed to win the popular deer contests this year. I know that didn't take great balls to make those comments in a year like this one, but yeah the top hurricane forecaster JUST changed his mind and downgraded the # of storms for this year since we've been lucky and haven't had one yet.
                      What about that other guy making those crazy predictions?

Comment

I'll give you some props Grayson as you called a North Tx deer winning a contest or two, BUT you already KNEW about your deer when you said all that, I was just reading the crystal ball

Comment

Well, in the interest of full disclosure I was thinking about another deer, but he broke off a point or two and probably isn't going to end up scoring as much as I thought. And his hunter wasn't entered in any contests, anyway.

Comment

Working...
                          X