Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sticker sighting.....Kind of.......Made me sick!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sticker sighting.....Kind of.......Made me sick!

I was driving down Parmer in North Austin and there's this POS KIA, Corola or some foreign crap with stickers paisted all over. One of them Read 'Give Wildlife a Break' , pretty mountains with Elk, deer etc..at the bottum. The only sticker she was missing was a PETA one. I tried to pass her, so she could see my Texas Wildlife Association Sticker, and hopefully a little blood stains under the tailgate

I was ******...here's ignorance at its best! **** Rainbow sticker and all...People Republic of Texas-Right. Sometime I just want to move to the country and get away from these Liberal....I need to stop sounds like a RANT coming.

Anyone seen this communist thinking sign ?

Whats Smart doing in Austin?

Comment

I didn't think smart had long hair...he wear'n a wig

Comment

Don't think moving to the country gets you away from that type. Some of the most remote places in this state have become hippie drum circles and tree huggers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx-Burt View Post
          I was driving down Parmer in North Austin and there's this POS KIA, Corola or some foreign crap...I tried to pass her...
          You couldn't pass a KIA?

Your man card, give it up.

Comment

I see cars like that all over Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
              You couldn't pass a KIA?

Your man card, give it up.
              18 wheeler in Fast lane, blocking...Uhh what you call it Texas Road Block If it's not the slow Hybrid drivin Pot head Hippies...It's Dump Trucks, 18 wheelers, HEB, Concrete Haulers...All during the busiest part of the day!!!

and Oh yea, wifes been holding my Man card for a while now one day she promissed to give it back

Comment

What about the pot head bowhunters......ok that was years ago...or was it months, heck I forget.

Comment

if your drivn 40 in a 65mph and your <70 Yrs Old, you probably stone or lost looking for the Waterburger/Jack n Crack or Taco Bell to satisfy your munchy cravins...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    What about the pot head bowhunters......ok that was years ago...or was it months, heck I forget.
                    Hahahaha.

I thought all the hippies lived b/t Johnson City and Dripping Springs?

Comment

You should see the looks I get from "those" people when I drive through Austin with about 30 heads in the back of my truck! Kinda funny how many of them tell me I'm #1!

Comment

chance you could get the whole ricky bobby experience out of that! haha i hate those kind of people bu makes puttin down a big ole buck just that much sweeter

Comment

18 wheeler in Fast lane, blocking...Uhh what you call it Texas Road Block If it's not the slow Hybrid drivin Pot head Hippies...It's Dump Trucks, 18 wheelers, HEB, Concrete Haulers...All during the busiest part of the day!!!

and Oh yea, wifes been holding my Man card for a while now one day she promissed to give it back
                          Easy on them trucks now, especially the concrete trucks, they pay my salary.

Remember, if you wear it, eat it, drive it or hunt with it, it was delivered in a truck.

Comment

It's not the truckers, so to say as all the constuction going on in North Austin. We moved up here for the drive, scenic woods and small suburbs...Now my drive is slowly being developed. There's one big ranch left, Robinson property and it is slowing disappearing into City of Austins hands. Hell I'm 25 miles from D-town. but less than two miles for the first city limits sign. I bet you I see an average of 10 - 12 trucks on my 15 mile commute everyday.

Comment

It's not the truckers, so to say as all the constuction going on in North Austin. We moved up here for the drive, scenic woods and small suburbs...Now my drive is slowly being developed. There's one big ranch left, Robinson property and it is slowing disappearing into City of Austins hands. Hell I'm 25 miles from D-town. but less than two miles for the first city limits sign. I bet you I see an average of 10 - 12 trucks on my 15 mile commute everyday.
                              I imagine. You have a lot of quarry's around Austin.
                              Company I work for has just under 400.

Comment

Working...
                              X