Deer Lease crook!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer Lease crook!!!!!!!!!

Don't get on here much anymore, busy with work and the kids in sports. I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about Dusty Barber, he was the crook that took all the money from innocent people looking for a deer lease and never come across with the property, hunts, or the money returns. I was just curious if anyone got any of there money back or if he is still out there ripping people off. Any info on this guy would be greatly appreciated

I can't remember the name but there was some talk of one about a month ago here. This one needs to stay up so ttt.

Comment

Your Premier Source For Texas Hunting Leases! Texas hunting lease information for whitetail deer, mule deer, javelina, hogs, turkey, pronghorn, waterfowl, upland birds, varmints, and exotics.

Comment

He got like 16 months in the Pokey.

Comment

Needs to be more, imo

Comment

He's out on parole. I don't know where he hangs out but do know he's got relatives in Gun Barrel City and is down there alot.
            I do know this for a fact.

Comment

If that SOB/POS did me that way, he'd be far better off in prison than out on the street where I could get at him.

Comment

the people I know that he ripped off have not seen a penny of their restitution.

Comment

Working...
                X