Best Binocular for the $$$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Binocular for the $$$$

I am looking at getting a new pair of Bino's. I am looking at anything in $750 price rang. Also looking at the 10x42. What say the TBH braintrust?

Take a look at Carson Optics.

Comment

Contact arrowsmith, he can hook you up with Vortex and you will be saving money.

I have a pair and have bought several for others!!!

Comment

heard good things about vortex..... you could have money left over to buy me a pair too

love my leupolds- steiner predators have been awesome too....

Comment

vortex razors-

Comment

Considerably under the $750 range, but I've been very pleased with Nikon Monarch ATB.

Trailboss

Comment

Originally posted by RRFishNHunt View Post
              Contact arrowsmith, he can hook you up with Vortex and you will be saving money.

I have a pair and have bought several for others!!!
              These bins are where your money needs to go.

Comment

Another vote for Vortex bino's here.

Comment

You might give Zeis a try. They have an optic in that ranges that is really good.

Heck, if the Vortex are that good I'm with everyone else get them and buy you something else. Another cheaper option could be the Steiner Predators at approx. 300$. I have never heard of the Vortex before but I will certainly be checking into them now.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
                    Another vote for Vortex bino's here.
                    I love my Vortex Diamonds (a little over $200). By far the best thing i have bought hunting related in years.....yes......that includes my last two bows based on what i paid for them!!! Oh, Vortex was voted as TOP NEW PRODUCT in last falls Sports Afield or Outdoor Life Magazine. Very good stuff.

Comment

Here's a link to the vortex binos....Give Arrowsmith a call and he'll treat you right.

Comment

I have never heard of Vortex before. But after reading this I think I may need to look into them. Is arrowsmith a dealer?

Comment

Brandon arrowsmith is a dealer and you own it to yourself to look through a pair. Nikon user here that now primarily uses my Vortex 10x42 sidewinders.

Comment

I use Luepold Wind River Cascades 10x42 and love them. Awesome clarity and tons of light. for me I liked them better than the Nikon Monarchs. They cost under 300 bucks. I'd take the other 450 and buy another feeder (150), another tree stand (150), and a game camera (150) .

Comment

If you are looking to spend ALL of your allowance, Cabela's has Leupold Golden Ring HD 10x42 on sale for 799. They are regulary 1200. I think these are some of the best binos ever made, plus you get Leupold's unconditional warrranty.

But, you cannot go wrong with the Vortex. I look for them to jump in price with they quality of glass they have

Comment

Working...
                              X