japanese mini trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

japanese mini trucks

considering buying a jap mini truck 650cc 4x4 2 seater...has anybody ever tryed one out...let me know

I spent a year looking for a good cheap one.

Even thought about buying several in a container and selling them and keeping the best the best one for myself.

I finally found one and tried to sit in it. Ha Ha. I couldn't even get my legs in and close the door!

I'll just go back and forth on the tractor.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Bubba's bulletman View Post
      I spent a year looking for a good cheap one.

Even thought about buying several in a container and selling them and keeping the best the best one for myself.

I finally found one and tried to sit in it. Ha Ha. I couldn't even get my legs in and close the door!

I'll just go back and forth on the tractor.
      LOL

I could definitely see their benefit till I tried to sit in one (a mitsubishi)

I'm 6'5" and I couldn't even get behind the wheel, much less work the clutch.

Comment

phoneman email me jcoldewey207@lycos.com

Comment

Originally posted by cosmiccowboy View Post
          LOL

I could definitely see their benefit till I tried to sit in one (a mitsubishi)

I'm 6'5" and I couldn't even get behind the wheel, much less work the clutch.

My brother is only 5' 9" and he barely got in.

They must got some horse jockeys driving them things around in the ads!

It's always that way. Nothing ever fits.

Comment

Yeah, I tried to get in several of them. The only one that was even remotely acceptable was an extended cab model. But I figured with hunting clothes on, it wouldn't work either. It would work fine if you're only 5'2" and weigh 110 lbs. (LOL)

Comment

I'm 6'0" 180 and drive one everyday. I would say they are not for people much larger than 6' or for lets say larger bodied folks. I have sold several and can answer most any question you have if you want to email me.
              Last edited by BrianL; 01-29-2008, 01:17 PM.

Comment

I've driven one quite a bit... 6' 185# and plenty of room once you master getting in under the steering wheel.
                My buddy who owns it is 6'2" and leggy, if he can get in I'm sure others can too.

For those individuals with a little extra "center mass", it could be a little tricky.

Comment

im 6'1" , 195. i can get in and out easy. my boss is bigger than me and it works for him. for what they cost i dont think you can beat'em. good sized bed,4-lo,locking rear diff.,heat,AC! i would buy one before i would spend $10,000 on a rhino or something like it.

Comment

When you close the door and forget to fasten your seatbelt a little voice goes "ching chang chong, wing wang wong".

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                      or for lets say larger bodied folks.
                      Thats me!

Orthopedic issues also hinder my access.

I'd love to have one if I could get in and out easily.

My Ford 8N is the best tractor to hop on and ride. I wish it had A/C, heat, radio, and 4x4 but it'll do for now.

Comment

i think im going to get one if i can find one for the right price

Comment

I've been hot on buying one of these. I saw this thread and it scared me so I went and found one today to sit in and try out. I'm 6'1" or so and 185. Someone mentioned mastering getting under the steering wheel and that is definitely true. The door is right over the front tire well and so once you step over that to enter the vehicle you must immediately maneuver under the steering wheel. It would take some getting used to.

I'm still contemplating...

Comment

I've got a 4x4 Expedition for sale that any sized guy and his 5 closest hunting buddies can fit in

Comment

Working...
                            X