• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The right to bear arms?

This is my contribution. lol
    Attached Files

Comment

Take away our guns and we are at the mercy of Pelosi, Sharpton, Jackson, Soros, and others of the likes. Have fun with that!

Comment

" Why do we need assualt weapons?" That`s a question only those with
        that type of weapon can/should answer.

Like they say, "different strokes for different folks."

Comment

The only danger here is man.
          Doesn't matter what man uses. He can still kill with the bare hand.
          So are we to make a law to take mans hands.

^ That's about as stupid as the thought of a ban.

Comment

What you guys dont see happening is that there will be no ban of the firearms. They will try to ban the production of AMMO for said caliber firearms thus taking away the firearms without actually taking away the firearms. Sadly I see this happening....time to stock up on the big boxes of 10/22

Comment

Originally posted by junkmanhunter View Post
              "why would you need an assault rifle"?

Answer: because it is my right given to me by the 2nd amendment.
              To protect me from Enemies foreign and domestic.

Comment

please read The Declaration of Independence. "That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it"

We cant abolish a tyrantical government with out a fight. Thats why we need to have the same firearms as the government has.

Comment

Just tell them "Ted Kennedys cars killed more innocent people than my "assault weapons". I guarantee you, most people don't even know who Mary Jo Kappeknee (sp?) is and what happened to her.

Never give an inch, liberals will at some point take a mile.

Comment

People wanna ban guns that they think are bad cause they hold large amount of ammo but a 12 ga can hold up to 9 rounds and there is a lot of pellets in a 4 buckshot. So it ain't the gun it's the idiots that use them the wrong way. Like many said before they won't stop at just AR's style guns and it won't keep guns out of the thugs hands it will just make it easier for them to steal from the people who ain't armed.

Comment

the guy in colorado was going to to what he did regardless if he had an ar-15 or not. if he didnt have access to any guns it'd probably been a bomb he walked in there with and there'd probably be alot more than 12 people that were killed. as said above, guns dont kill people, people kill people.

Comment

Why not! We have the right to own one for hunting, plinking, or for self protection Period.

Comment

I saw that on the News yesterday. If someone plotting and crazy enough to kill a bunch of people they will do it gun or no gun. If you take them away from civilians then only the crooks will continue to get them on the black market.

Comment

I'm waiting for one of those beautiful blondes on TV to explain it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by gregh View Post
                              emotions run unfettered during a tragedy like this. It's when our democratic/liberal lawmakers get caught up in emotion that bad laws get passed. Logic almost never prevails...guns, welfare, healthcare, take your pick.

Anytime something is banned, a new criminal enterprise is created.
                              fify.

Comment

If that theater had not been a gun free zone he might have thought twice about what he did. He knew everyone in the theater was unarmed.

Comment

Working...
                                X