Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Giant Owl found in South TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idk!

Comment

That's a larger than life Barn Owl

Comment

We always heard there was a lechuza in Kenedy when I was growing up. I know an educated adult woman who used to live there and swears she saw one on multiple occasions. Even starts crying if you ask her about it.

Comment

La Lechusa.. Wiches that fly at night.....

Comment

Originally posted by J-J Matt View Post
            Well, that's some crazy stuff. I will most definently remember reading this every time I get out of my truck to walk to the blind in the dark this season.
            Your range is too far north, you'll be fine

Comment

First it's Chupacabras coming over from Mexico, now it's La Chuza... What's the next Mexican folklore we'll experience next?!

And there ain't no way they could hold a bird that size with their fingertips by the tips of the wings...

Comment

I've seen some big hooters in my life, but that would take the prize right there.

Comment

That Luchuza has been eating alot of these Golden Triangle Snow Monkeys to get that big!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Photoshop, no doubt, if the owl was that big you wouldn't be able to hold it up by the 2 feathers at the end of the wings. JMO

Comment

Looks photoshopped but there's a lot of things out there that can't be explained and plenty that have yet to be discovered so i wouldn't say impossible however i would say unlikely (in this picture at least)
                      I would like to know what the "story" is behind them getting that owl though

Comment

It could be real. But not colossal like that one. Just a single feather is the size of the guys face.
                        One morning I had an owl on top of the house. It had to of been evey bit of 3 feet tall. Scared the crap out of me when it hooted.
                        Last edited by tx07; 07-13-2012, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          I've seen some big hooters in my life, but that would take the prize right there.
                          I seen what you did right there

Comment

Originally posted by mesquitecountry View Post
                            La Chusa!!!
                            you just made my morning..............thank you!

viva la chusa!

Comment

I've seen the Lechuza!!! Seriously! And I'm not Hispanic! Use to scare the hell outa me!

Comment

[ATTACH]362728[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                                X