X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol! Throwing down the gauntlet! Ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
      Based on what Breezy is saying, you won't even be crossing the river!
      And I ain't lying! Watch and see.

Comment

LMAO! That sounds pretty serious there Ronnie!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
          I LOVE old Mexico. Hunted there 7 years. Ranch was on both sides of hwy 2 just north of Hildalgo. Insane hunting.
          Wish I could go back but I'm sceeeerd.
          I was guiding a heart surgeon from Houston. We were in a condor lift blind on a T and out pops a 170" 8 pt. I grab him by the leg and squeeze and say"shoot this deer". He calmly raises up while wearing his $200 dress shoes and tan dockers with his blue london fog windbreakeron and says" is it a 10 pt because if it not I won't shoot it" and I say "no but it's the biggest buck you will ever kil in your life" and he says " nah I'll pass" as he calmly goes back to eating his snickers and drinking his diet coke. Iwas about to slap the crap out if.
          He hunted by hiself the rest of the week!!!

That buck was never seen again. I hunted him exclusively for 2 more years. He vanished.
          Hilarious! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
            LMAO! That sounds pretty serious there Ronnie!
            She ain't messing around. He's just acting big in front of his Mexico cult buddies. No smiley faces so u know this is serious. Really Ronald!!

Comment

Hey, what do you do about taking firearms down there? I would love to get a chance to go south one time, what an adventure! Knew a guy that would go every year and take some monster deer. Just kind of worried I wouldn't make it back.... Dudes getting capped riding jet skies on Amistad... Knew guys in college from the valley always told me stories guys getting on the bridge by accident, wrong turn, just crossing over to make a u turn. Get pulled over and go to jail cuz of an empty 22 casing behind their seat. 1 new truck and 30k later they were allowed to cross back over....

Comment

Originally posted by Breezy View Post
                She ain't messing around. He's just acting big in front of his Mexico cult buddies. No smiley faces so u know this is serious. Really Ronald!!
                Dam Now We are a Cult? Why even get on here Breezy. Last I looked there was alot of US Threads going. Bash all you want Bro but, Quit running your Mouth. Some of the crap you posted today is Just plain Stupid. You feel Like a Hero today or what? Posting that crap early about whats it going to Take to stop Going? What is it to you? It make you feel good to say that or What? So I guess It was Ok when you went but, Now everyone else is just plain Stupid? Give me a Break Dude.

Comment

Y'all are blinded by the big antlers! I think Breezy was just trying to offer another perspective for anyone wondering if it is safe, who has no clue.

Hope you all are right and it is safe, I have my doubts.

I Enjoy reading about it so keep posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdog View Post
                    Y'all are blinded by the big antlers! I think Breezy was just trying to offer another perspective for anyone wondering if it is safe, who has no clue.

Hope you all are right and it is safe, I have my doubts.

I Enjoy reading about it so keep posting.

No I would respect That. Thats not what I have seen on here today.

Comment

Lived there for 5 years... I'm good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                        Dam Now We are a Cult? Why even get on here Breezy. Last I looked there was alot of US Threads going. Bash all you want Bro but, Quit running your Mouth. Some of the crap you posted today is Just plain Stupid. You feel Like a Hero today or what? Posting that crap early about whats it going to Take to stop Going? What is it to you? It make you feel good to say that or What? So I guess It was Ok when you went but, Now everyone else is just plain Stupid? Give me a Break Dude.
                        He says the same thing to me in text. No worries Bo, he is just Lippy. He still hasn't answered my questions so we see who he really is...

Comment

Originally posted by Breezy View Post
                          I'm sure she will chime in sooner than later... She is one of the TBH Hotties

Oh you hadn't seen the Calendar? All Mexico Bone!!!! And A LOT of it...

Comment

I would love to hunt Old Mexico and would feel safe with any one of the regulars that have been going and if a trip south was offered, I would not hesitate to go.

Comment

I lived in Nuevo Laredo for all my life!!! moved to TX 5 yrs ago because my business its here and got tired of crosing the bridge everyday!!! Im not saying that it is the way it was 5 or 10 years ago, but dont think that once you get across you will be robed, raped or kidnapped!
                              I go back and forth to my place at leats once or twice to my ranch, and to Nuevo Laredo at least 3 times a week to my Mexico office, and to this date I have not seen anything that might discourage me to go the next week.

Everybody has a choice and I choose to go because I enjoy it! If someone says its too risky, then call me a risky guy, but let me say to those that think its a warzone down there: "DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ OR HEAR"! I have hunted in Texas and I can only say that I would not change my place in Mexico for one in TX !!

This thread is for Mexico lovers, NOT HATERS, if someone does not like what we discuss here, then please dont read or post!! Im sure there are plenty of threads out there that might interest them!

that said, I will be heading down to the Ranch on Tuesday to check on the cams.... and good news guys, a huricane is heading our way!!!!! hope it brings lots of rain!!!

Comment

X2 on the rain!

Comment

Working...
                                X