Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partial live countdown to welcoming our son to the world!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No baby yet- other than the husband.. Pacing back and forth wondering what's taking so long.

Well he's being a stubborn (understatement) Pribble. Ha!
    They are trying to jump me into high gear with meds but my body isn't cooperating. Just contractions, not dilating. Sooo they are trying a few other things and if nothing changes then I'll be going home... To cook those clothes and wash that dinner... Hmm pain meds are nice.

So basically- the baby says "don't rush perfection"

Comment

Jumping jacks.

Comment

Best wishes for a safe delivery!!

Comment

Prayers for a good delivery. Hope all goes well and everyone is healthy

Comment

I have been following along with your pregnancy on here...I am excited for you guys. Babies are awesome...(as long as they are somebody elses... )
            can't wait for pictures!

Comment

best wishes and good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
                No baby yet- other than the husband.. Pacing back and forth wondering what's taking so long.

Well he's being a stubborn (understatement) Pribble. Ha!
                They are trying to jump me into high gear with meds but my body isn't cooperating. Just contractions, not dilating. Sooo they are trying a few other things and if nothing changes then I'll be going home... To cook those clothes and wash that dinner... Hmm pain meds are nice.

So basically- the baby says "don't rush perfection"
                My wife's labor was exactly the same. They sent us home and we stopped at Applebee's, since she had not eaten all day, and she had some nachos.
                Her water broke when we pulled into the driveway at the house, so we turned around and went right back to the hospital.

The moral of the story is, go eat some nachos.

Comment

Originally posted by kfd82 View Post
                  My wife's labor was exactly the same. They sent us home and we stopped at Applebee's, since she had not eaten all day, and she had some nachos.
                  Her water broke when we pulled into the driveway at the house, so we turned around and went right back to the hospital.

The moral of the story is, go eat some nachos.
                  Hmm I'm so hungry!!!! I don't know what I want to eat first!!!

Comment

Do we need a TBH Express to get this delivery made?

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Not going home.. Anddddd we're off! Yay for more pain meds.

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
                          Not going home.. Anddddd we're off! Yay for more pain meds.

Comment

Push him out, Shove him out, Way out!!!

Comment

I'm watching this thread like a hawk trying to get some pointers for my upcoming first born... Hail, I'm nervous just READING this!!!

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by lglidewell View Post
                                I'm watching this thread like a hawk trying to get some pointers for my upcoming first born... Hail, I'm nervous just READING this!!!

Good luck!
                                Brings back some memories for sure...I was a wreck all 3 times...

Good luck!!

Comment

Working...
                                X