No announcement yet.

Do you know what I love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sound of a bobwhite quail calling in the morning hours. Heck, it has been so long since I've heard one. Hope to raise some on the ranch just so I can hear them once again. I miss them.

Comment

I love the fact that this thread has come up again. Good stuff!

Comment

Sitting in the blind on a COLD morning after getting settled in, watching my son sleep in the blind, the smell of and crackling of a campfire, my daughters eyes and uncontrolled breathing when a deer walks in, loading up a cooler and cruising the reddirt roads with my wife on the rhino.

Comment

My best day of hunting, last year November26 my sons 12 th bday all three of my kids killed a buck, oldest girl her first, youngest daughter first buck, my son his biggest149"

Comment

I love life.
            I love waking in the morning and meeting the day
            I love looking over and seeing my wife and she is breathing
            I love everyday when I talk with my daughter & son and with my grandkids & seeing the smile on my great granddaughters face when we make faces.
            And I love that God forgives me of my sins each and every day when I pray.
            And to me, that is life.

Comment

Getting hugs from my kids when I get home from work. Listening to my 7 year old son's strategies for tree stand placement. Sitting in a duck blind on a cold, drizzly morning waiting on daylight. Listening to my wife try to sing in the car (terrible). The smell of a fresh cut ball field. Seeing my boss get chewed out by his boss. Dr. Pepper.

Comment

This thread puts a smile in my heart every time.

Comment

Waking up after 4 hours sleep to go sit in the cold... and not be happier
                  My wife's laugh
                  Laying down after a hard days work and being satisfied

Comment

Waking up to hear my 2 year old saying "Diddy!!!" at 6 am

My wife's beautiful smile

The way my 8 year old always thinks I'm a superhero, even when I mess something up.

The smell of jet-A

Watching the sun come up from 2000' msl

How my Lab and Catahoula think they're lap dogs, and just gotta be as close to Dad as possible.

Comment

The smell of puppy breath.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                        the smell of mint chocolate chip cookies
                        I'm going to need a link to this recipe... I've never had them and I think they are what is missing in my life.....

Comment

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                          I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

I was thinking about this thread the other day and realized it has been a while since we've seen it.

Comment

This guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Do you know what I love?

I love:

Jesus for saving my soul

The way my boys get excited when I come home from work

The way my wife puts up with me.

The feeling of being in a tree stand on a cool fall morning and watching the day that God has blessed me with begin.

The way I was raised.

My Marine Corps, still after being out almost 12 years now..

The smell of burnt gunpowder from my shotgun on opening morning of dove season.

Lastly, I love laying down in a patch of wild oats on a cool spring day and just drifting to sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X