Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Indian artifact excavation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deb View Post
    This is a great read. Your testimony is awesome.
    Thanks, I have been plesantly surprised at how well it has been recieved. Not sure why I posted it. I generally shy away from sensitive stuff on open forums.

Comment

Awesome, I'll be following this one!

Comment

All this is so cool!

Comment

Awesome thread for sure. Can't wait to see what you find.

Comment

In!

Comment

Gar Guy great testimony. I really needed to hear that.Your wisdom is greatly appreciated. Thanks for sharing it.
              Awesome dig and I predict that this will be the thread of the year.

Comment

Lots of nice ones!

Comment

Great thread and Great Testimony. You go Gar Guy. I will be following. My Dad and I hunted arrowheads (surface) all my life. He is gone now but when I see your post it reminds me of the many great hours we had together looking for heads. Thanks.

Comment

Very cool!!! Tuned in!!!

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
                      more pics!!!

X2

Comment

Great thread and good luck on the dig. Any new finds yet?

Comment

awsome thread keep em comn yall!

Comment

Subscribed...great thread.

Comment

i have never dug for points, but i have enjoyed my surface time as much as almost anything else i have ever done. this thread reminds me that there are an almost unlimited supply of points/tools to be found here, there and every where. if you find a place where the necessities of life were available, you will find amerind activity and the evidence thereof. there are plenty of areas where it isn't so obvious today as the springs and creeks may have dried up or been altered thru modern activities. searching for lost water sources is a great way to find close by artifacts for suburban as well as rural searchers.

garguy, you have discovered the wellspring of life, and you have been rewarded. your life needs to be made an example for us all. you won't be wishing you had spent more time at work, when st peter asks you what you might have done differently during your short days here. good luck in this and all your endeavors.

Comment

Subscribed to this!

Have you ever dug any Blackland Gumbo land? We have a place in Kaufman Co, thick black clay, it is overlooking a creek draining into the east fork of the Trinity. I may have to start some digging to see if there are any artifacts on our hill. I am guessing I will have to water screen though, because of the clay, any thoughts?

Kelly

Comment

Working...
                                X