Indian artifact excavation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
    I would love to shake your hand. Glad you enjoy my thread. it seems that you and copperhead are about the only members that follow closely now. I guess folks are loosing interest since the deer have antlers again.
    negative gar-rider. first thing i read every day. thanks for sharing.

Comment

check it everyday

Comment

StilL following as well

Comment

i'm in

Comment

I'm following everyday as well. Thanks for sharing and please keep em coming!!!

Comment

First thread I check every day Steve.

I just sit back and enjoy the thread.....since I'm not schooled enough on artifacts to ask intelligent questions.

I love that blade from yesterday. A guy found one like that on the same creek where my land is years ago just surface hunting. Maybe one day I'll get lucky.

Comment

Well DANG! I was wondering if it was worth continuing. Thanks guys.

Comment

I would love to shake your hand. Glad you enjoy my thread. it seems that you and copperhead are about the only members that follow closely now. I guess folks are loosing interest since the deer have antlers again.
                  I wouldn't say that. I check it every day, just don't have anything to add. I don't know a single thing about them other than I enjoy looking at the pics and your progress. You would think after being an outdoorsman for nearly 40 years you would find at least one, but alas, no I guess I'll just have to keep enjoying your thread

Comment

No interest lost here. I just don't post comments. I have another buddy who's the same way. Like unclefish I check this daily!!

Comment

Like others have said, I check this thread numerous times a day. My kids love it, we always go to the creek to look for arrowheads and they always tell me YOU find them so why can't we. 5 kids under 11 makes for an interesting day on the creek. They have found bunches of petrified wood but still looking for the elusive arrowheads. Thanks Gar-guy, it helps to keep my kids in the outdoors with this thread.

Comment

just cause we aint commentin dont mean we aint followin, this stuff is awesome

Comment

Wow... I can't believe how much your finding

Comment

Check it several times daily. Rather hunt artifacts than deer any day. Now get back to digging.

Comment

How many points total have you found at that site so far Steve?

Comment

Been subscribed since the beginning as well....

Comment

Working...
                                X