Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome!

Comment

One of these days I would appreciate a picture of your man cave. I am picturing hords of points hanging on the wall.......

Comment

Originally posted by Roy D Mercer View Post
        One of these days I would appreciate a picture of your man cave. I am picturing hords of points hanging on the wall.......
        Actually i just SOLD my mancave! I got married again last year to the greatest woman in the world. I had three houses scattered around. i sold them all and moved into her house which was already FULL! We have plans to build a new one soon with a mancave and a woman cave just so we dont start getting on each others nerves.

Sadly, most of our premium stuff is locked away and noone ever gets to see it. We are considering changing that. Heck, even my deer heads are stored right now! My brother just happened to have these pics on his computer.
        Last edited by GarGuy; 06-12-2012, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Congrats on the marital bliss.. Nothing like having a good woman in your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy D Mercer View Post
            Congrats on the marital bliss.. Nothing like having a good woman in your life.
            Well, I keep sharing personal stuff on this thread for some reason. Here I go again....
            One of the seven things i asked GOD for when i was dieing was a Christian home. I was a Christian but was tolerating things in my home i knew wasnt right. I put my foot down and my wife wouldnt budge. She continued down a bad path. I refused to tolerate it. After all GOD had given me another chance at life. I prayed she would change. She left!
            I was devastated as I was sure GOD would restore my home. HE DID!I never thought I would marry again but God gave me the answer to my prayers with Carla. That was number 5.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
              Well, I keep sharing personal stuff on this thread for some reason. Here I go again....
              One of the seven things i asked GOD for when i was dieing was a Christian home. I was a Christian but was tolerating things in my home i knew wasnt right. I put my foot down and my wife wouldnt budge. She continued down a bad path. I refused to tolerate it. After all GOD had given me another chance at life. I prayed she would change. She left!
              I was devastated as I was sure GOD would restore my home. HE DID!I never thought I would marry again but God gave me the answer to my prayers with Carla. That was number 5.
              It took me 3x to get it right and God at the front. Congrats on doing what He has called us all to do!

Awesome thread again btw!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                All in the TBH family my friend. Happiness is a wonderful thing and it all starts with a good woman, congrats again..

Comment

Great digs again GarGuy!

And just remember, we're all family here .

Comment

Thanks for sharing all this, I'm mind blown by your inds and it makes me want to go dig like many others. And I like your sharing about God, TBH has certainly made me closer to God and think more and more about Him

Comment

This is just a CRAZY and awesome thread

Comment

cool stuff!!!!

Comment

that bannerstone is unreal -- just wow!

Comment

Thanks Clayton. Some day i will dig some stuff out and take pics for yall. I have been crazy busy fishing this week. I have had some folks making tv shows. We caught a 7ft 5 inch gator gar on light tackle yesterday with five camera angles going. Gonna be some great footage. we caught 6 big fish today.

Hopefully i will get to dig real soon!

Comment

Were ready, you done got us hooked. Points are waiting for you, go dig!

Comment

Originally posted by COPPERHEAD View Post
                                Were ready, you done got us hooked. Points are waiting for you, go dig!
                                LOL! I needed a little break. I dang near have blacklung from all the dust i breathed last week. We got some rain though so the dust should be gone!

Comment

Working...
                                X