No announcement yet.

Indian artifact excavation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now we are talkin' lol Those are killer cases.

GarGuy I sent you a PM

Comment

Wow!!!

Comment

Wow, beautiful cases. GG, how much would one of those cases be worth if you had to put a monetary amount to it? They are stunning.

Comment

Super impressive!

Comment

GarGuy, did y’all complete the search for finds at the campsite where you began this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Katsaregood View Post
              GarGuy, did y’all complete the search for finds at the campsite where you began this thread?
              Mostly. I did save a chunk though.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                Wow, beautiful cases. GG, how much would one of those cases be worth if you had to put a monetary amount to it? They are stunning.
                Man they would be impossible to buy. Those are 18x36 inch frames. Just on the birdie frame there are well over 100 points that would average 1000 bucks each at market price.

The other frame is impossible to price because each individual would have to valued. Would probably buy a nice house though.

The size of those frames makes it hard to understand how big those points are. Thats not nearly all either.
                Last edited by GarGuy; 05-13-2021, 08:46 AM.

Comment

WoW what a collection !

Comment

Love all them Georgetown black cherts. I always thought that was the coolest and prettiest flint that made the most perfect points.

Comment

Some of my study frames
                      Attached Files

Comment

Mo...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Mo
                          Attached Files

Comment

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Comment

This thread is what brought me to TBH! I was looking for information on what ended up being a couple grey ghosts. Just so happened I was a bow hunter so it wasn’t a total lose!

Comment

We seem so weak now as a society but we humans are some tough animals. It wasn't that long ago we struggled just to survive and were food to other predators. The will to survive is strong. Those artifacts represent the most impressive time of our species, hunter gatherers. Absolutely beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                                X