Indian artifact excavation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey GarGuy,

I talked to you a couple of years ago about some land I own that's on a peninsula that drops off into the Trinity River flood plain. You may remember, I'm very good friends with your cousin Jeff G. from Crockett. We've found some decent points and broken pottery, but I need to move more volume of dirt. I came across a powered sifter that a guy in Houston built. Can you give me your opinion about it before I start to build one similar? I've never posted here before so the forum won't let me send pictures. Do you have an email I can send pictures to?

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
      Great finds Johnny. Those blades are perfect. Can't wait to see what you find there this spring. Get to digging!
      Thanks! With all this rain down this way lately, it might be till summertime till I'm able to get to it. lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Champflyer View Post
        Hey GarGuy,

I talked to you a couple of years ago about some land I own that's on a peninsula that drops off into the Trinity River flood plain. You may remember, I'm very good friends with your cousin Jeff G. from Crockett. We've found some decent points and broken pottery, but I need to move more volume of dirt. I came across a powered sifter that a guy in Houston built. Can you give me your opinion about it before I start to build one similar? I've never posted here before so the forum won't let me send pictures. Do you have an email I can send pictures to?
        I remember talking to you.I know right where your site is. garguysteve@gmail.com

Comment

That is so cool. Cannot wait to see more pics!

Comment

I figured i would bump this to the top for all us tweekers to look at before our next meth hit.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
              I figured i would bump this to the top for all us tweekers to look at before our next meth hit.
              haha! I thought about this thread while reading about the meth-arrowhead correlation

Comment

It’s amazing how some folks lump others together so easily. I started to jokingly say something to you GG about us guys being looked upon as meth users.

Comment

Originally posted by garguy View Post
                  i figured i would bump this to the top for all us tweekers to look at before our next meth hit.

Comment

Indian

Lol!

Comment

Not to mention that a few articles over a 5 year period about meth and arrowhead hunting make that common knowledge.

Comment

True. After a few years of the press reporting president and hooker relationships, I'm convinced that all U.S. presidents were whoremongers, just like all arrowhead collectors are meth heads.

Comment

So when you dig a test hole, how big in diameter do you dig it and how deep? thanks

Comment

Awesome!! When they dig up my property in 200years, they will find a bunch of blunts

Comment

Originally posted by fo_teef View Post
                              True. After a few years of the press reporting president and hooker relationships, I'm convinced that all U.S. presidents were whoremongers, just like all arrowhead collectors are meth heads.

You are a troll-nice try, spread your fake news somewhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thought y'all might be interested in this recent paper about some of the findings at the Gault site north of Austin.

Link

Comment

Working...
                                X