No announcement yet.

Indian artifact excavation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool thread! Some awesome finds in there. It's an amazing view into history.

Comment

Have you got the sifter back from them yet?

Comment

Steve,
        you may need to bring them a 12 pack to get the guys down at the shop motivated. Better start with a 6 pack.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
          Have you got the sifter back from them yet?
          Yes but there was a part welded wrong and the box wont fit in. Gotta get it redone. Been busy killing gar. Well watching TBHers kill em!

Comment

Whoo Hoo. 200,000 views on this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post

I can`t imagine why .............other than the fantastic stuff you are finding and sharing with those of us that only wish........
              Thanks again for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                Should be more than that. I have accounted for about 199,001 of them. Have you ever looked into a pecan cleaner for a sifter?

Comment

Originally posted by chief262 View Post
                  Should be more than that. I have accounted for about 199,001 of them. Have you ever looked into a pecan cleaner for a sifter?
                  Nope but I can picture it!

Comment

I am on board for 500,000 views. I hope you start to dig soon...

Comment

Any update on the new property or are you going to finish this one first?

Comment

Garguy look into a company called motion industries. Anytime I cant find old bearings or any type of movable part they normally can get it or have it. You can find them online.

Comment

Originally posted by Aboud View Post
                          Garguy look into a company called motion industries. Anytime I cant find old bearings or any type of movable part they normally can get it or have it. You can find them online.
                          I deal with Motion all the time and can also vouch for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Aboud View Post
                            They have a shop in Lufkin. That's where I get a lot of odd ball stuff.

Now for the property. Im ohhhhh sooooo close on the new property. Negotiation down to just a couple of details now. I have two other great properties already but this one is the cats meow!

Comment

Meeeeeoooowwww!!!! Details brother! Size, terrain, artifacts etc. I'm excited for ya!!

Comment

It's s secret mastodon kill site/bison butchering site lol shhhhhh

Comment

Working...
                                X