Indian artifact excavation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keith View Post
    I'll take the second night on patrol. You need to prosecute them, even if it is a member of TBH, or even your best friend.
    Yeah I know... Stealing stuff from my truck is kinda the last straw.

Comment

Man that burns me up and its not even my land. I really hate thieves.

Comment

Dang man, that is rotten. Sorry to hear it. I have some ideas on how to bust them but if they are following this thread I'll hold my tongue. Highly doubt it is a green screener as this is a public thread so no telling who is watching. If you are the guilty party and you are reading this, you have stirred up the wrong hornets nest of folks.

Comment

That sucks Steve. Sorry to hear about it.

Why no trail cams up trying to catch them? Put them high in a tree.

Comment

That's bs!! Time for some night huntin. Wish I was closer to come help you out!

Comment

Dang! I sure hate it when people do things they are not suppose to do! I sure hope you catch these people some how.

Comment

Trash...nothing but pure trash and no respect at all for the reason we do this stuff.

This brings me back to the story you told us last year sometime of a lady who came up on you and your dad while y'all were digging. I think she said something about she thought y'all might be putting in a parking lot () and y'all couldn't do that cuz you were doing it on ancient indian camp. I remember after reading that I told you to keep an eye out for the locals.

Either way, this will come to a head soon. My bet is it's the local blow joe white trash down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowdiger View Post
                  You should have the mods delete this thread and never post any pics of what you find until you dig the place out. I had the same problem on a place that I was digging.
                  Sadly enough he just might have to resort to doing this regrettably, as I was really enjoying tagging along, I learned a lot about artifacts and how and where to find them. But gotta do what ya gotta do and if that means deleting this thread than so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                    Trash...nothing but pure trash and no respect at all for the reason we do this stuff.

This brings me back to the story you told us last year sometime of a lady who came up on you and your dad while y'all were digging. I think she said something about she thought y'all might be putting in a parking lot () and y'all couldn't do that cuz you were doing it on ancient indian camp. I remember after reading that I told you to keep an eye out for the locals.

Either way, this will come to a head soon. My bet is it's the local blow joe white trash down the road.
                    Yup, I would doubt it's a brother here.

Comment

It's time to oil up the bear traps and trap some meth heads!

I'm going to send you PM on a idea.

Comment

So sorry to hear the scumbag thieves are back !I would hate to think it was , and I don`t think it was someone on here . Sure hope you don`t have to quit posting here but would understand if you do . Good luck on this matter .

Comment

PM sent good buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                            No they arent using my equipment. They are shaving the wall of my hole and really making a mess out of it. I have an old truck i parked over there a couple weeks ago to kinda make them think someone was around. The managed to get it unlocked with maybe a slimjim and really trashed it.

there was an old camera on the dash, two broken trail cams, and two sorry mag lights in the truck. They got them and they were basically trash anyway.
                            One screw-up I did make though.. When I saw the console open, I remembered I had a set of 12 power infinity focus Steiner binos in there. 1200 buck gone. I cant let this continue.
                            Man this makes me sick to my stomach... Stealing, trespassing, and poaching are fears of mine on my in-laws land. There is no place on earth for people like this. I am very sorry for your troubles.

Comment

I have a good idea that they are going to get caught. Have dealt with someone that exhibits that same kind of behavior. They think they are really top notch at avoiding being caught. This person stole from an elderly friend of mine once and then did it again.

Gar Guy, wish I was closer. I'd gadly help put a stop to it.

Comment

Steve now you see why your dad didn't want you starting threads on the internet about your dig. Probally one of those jeaulous members on arrowheadology...... There are some good folks over there though. It didnt take me long to see there true colors. You need to set booby traps! Also prosecute when you catch them.

Comment

Working...
                                X