Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Granger Ranger Xtreme Hunt ROLL CALL, tow the line people!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah...

I am still hunting deer

And it's my wife's b-day.

Besides, not much of a panty raid with that bunch
    Last edited by jyoung; 01-31-2008, 07:47 PM.
    Jeff Young

Comment

Originally posted by jyoung View Post
      Besides, not much of a panty raid with that bunch
      I don't know ........Dahmer and Bowwiz are bringing pantyhose.

DJ

Comment

I saw that, but have you seen their legs with pants on... I know for sure I do not want to see them without
        Jeff Young

Comment

I saw that, but have you seen their legs with pants on... I know for sure I do not want to see them without

Well,Dahmer did end up topless last year.

DJ

Comment

DJM; Dreamin' and hopin' is all I've got. Not adverse to covering some ground and going at it hard to get a hog.
            Last edited by Wudstix; 01-31-2008, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
              DJM; Dreamin' and hopin' is all I've got. Not adverse to covering some ground and going at it hard to get a hog.
              Thats cool,just don't forget to have fun too.

DJ

Comment

Yep, hunting and such is fun. Throw in some camping and a drink or two and YeeHaw.

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
                  Thats cool,just don't forget to have fun too.

DJ
                  I bet you a dollar this is one of the boys who ends up killing something...

Not saying it will be a deer, but a rat eats too
                  Jeff Young

Comment

I bet you a dollar this is one of the boys who ends up killing something...

Not saying it will be a deer, but a rat eats too

That'd be fine with me.I don't know about eatin' a rat ,but we did have squirrel stew last year.You sure you don't want to come out.Just tell the wife you're going to the store............for a couple hours!!

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
                      That'd be fine with me.I don't know about eatin' a rat ,but we did have squirrel stew last year.You sure you don't want to come out.Just tell the wife you're going to the store............for a couple hours!!

DJ

LOL... Nah, Danny would probably drown me

I think he is still looking for his shoes from the last Chambers trip
                      Jeff Young

Comment

Jeff sent you an email.

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by Firecuss View Post
                          Dahmer I was thinking of bringing about 10 pounds of shrimp for Catfish bait. Should be ok right? As long as we don’t trip with them by the fryer and end up with fried catfish bait. Thoughts?
                          NO SHRIMP!!!! Shrimp would be considered food. If you bring shrimp we will throw you into the river, and trust me you don't want to be in that cold arse water!

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
                            If you are after a decent size catfish then skip the liver and get some live perch. 3''-5''.

Thats what I bait my trotlines and limb lines with. Perch and goldfish catch the bigguns!

Comment

My shoes......... anyone seen my shoes?

I am just about finished with the boat over haul. Pictures along the way and I will get them up after this weekend. Stoarage, fresh carpet, plywood.

Comment

Rat, I met you out at Fox Bottom a few weeks ag when you had Gage with you. I'll try to get out there around noon Friday. I'll be launching my canoe at #7. Thanks for the invite, should be fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X