Originally posted by oneforthewall View Post
    Hello, is anyone on da line?
    Ditto

Comment

Well?

Comment

Sorry, we all lost signal last night.

Canaan shot at a big boar and missed!
        Jaime saw a bear after it was too dark to shoot.
        Neither Shawn nor I saw anything.

It's 4:18 am local time. We've been on the road since 3:00 am. It's going to be a long day of travel.

Thanks to everyone that shared our adventure!

Comment

No shame with50% plus you spent time with some good guys.

Comment

Be careful heading home!

Comment

Sounds like it was an awesome trip, and thanks for going "live" for all of us, that are stuck at home.

Comment

God speed back home. This has been a great thread.

Comment

Sitting in Montreal waiting for the plane to Atlanta and then Houston!!
                  Feels good to be back on the grid. I won't say too much as I will post my pics and stories from the week on my Bowhican Trek to Quebec thread. I have over 1000 pics and a few from my phone. I know the pics and thread will never truly explain the experience, but I will try to make you feel the week.

Great hunt, great guys and fantastic times!! Great meeting each of you. I really hope to keep in touch.

Last of the Bowhicans

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhica View Post
                    Sitting in Montreal waiting for the plane to Atlanta and then Houston!!
                    Feels good to be back on the grid. I won't say too much as I will post my pics and stories from the week on my Bowhican Trek to Quebec thread. I have over 1000 pics and a few from my phone. I know the pics and thread will never truly explain the experience, but I will try to make you feel the week.

Great hunt, great guys and fantastic times!! Great meeting each of you. I really hope to keep in touch.

Last of the Bowhicans
                    Cool stuff, Darrell. Congrats again on scoring early. Def takes the pressure off, don't it?
                    I will have several questions for you, in the next 2 weeks, before I go?

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                      Shawn and I are the ones that shot last night. Neither one of us recovered our bear this morning. One last hunt this evening for the last four of us to seal the deal.
                      Daggum Kevin!!! I think we need to take you to the Houston zoo or something!!! Or you have been cursed when it comes to bear hunting!!!
                      Originally posted by keep's keeper View Post
                      Be careful heading home!
                      God Speed gentlemen!!!

Comment

I sure plan to go this next year. Looks like a blast.

Comment

We are in Houston.. One hour from home.. Cant wait till Bowhicci post some of his amazing pics.. What a trip

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                            Cool stuff, Darrell. Congrats again on scoring early. Def takes the pressure off, don't it?
                            I will have several questions for you, in the next 2 weeks, before I go?
                            I'll answer what I can. It was a quick week that went faster as guys started shooting bears.

Comment

What an awesome trip! Made it home safe and sound. A big THANK YOU to KEEP for putting the trip together...really enjoyed it.

I'll work on writing up the story and posting pics this week.

Comment

Awesome trip guys! Looking forward to the threads.

Comment

Working...
                                X