No announcement yet.

Trek to Quebec 7.1 live hunt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's my bait from today and yesterday.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337735271.464527.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	24075963

Like Mike mentioned, the temps dropped today. It's 14C right now. Then it rained. I was dressed for warm and bugs and we got cold and rainy!

I saw two bears yesterday that I couldn't convince myself to shoot. Today, I guess the bears were trying to stay dry and none wanted dinner.

After the showers slowed, I did get to see a beautiful sunset over the trees.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337735558.883726.jpg
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	24075965

I know tomorrow there'll be more dead bears!

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
      Here's my bait from today and yesterday.

[ATTACH]341434[/ATTACH]

Like Mike mentioned, the temps dropped today. It's 14C right now. Then it rained. I was dressed for warm and bugs and we got cold and rainy!

I saw two bears yesterday that I couldn't convince myself to shoot. Today, I guess the bears were trying to stay dry and none wanted dinner.

After the showers slowed, I did get to see a beautiful sunset over the trees.

[ATTACH]341437[/ATTACH]

I know tomorrow there'll be more dead bears!
      Kevin, what's the distance to your bait? Nice pics.

Comment

It's 20 yards on the dot.

Comment

Anything tonight boys?

Comment

Any bears on the ground??

Comment

This is what happens when Adam tends the fire!

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337741942.462801.jpg
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	24075977

Comment

Keep shot and missed, the bear came back, he shot again, but didn't recover.

We'll go look for it tomorrow morning.

Comment

He's quite the cook!

Comment

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337744496.002856.jpg
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	24075992 Dinner tonight included asparagus, zucchini, spaghetti, and maple smoked brook trout. Guys headed up for 7.2 look forward to the maple smoked trout, it's out of this world.

Comment

Keep's Keeper .... Jim wants to make sure you're OK. Post up so we can verify.

Also if anybody has the Stanley Cup scores, Jim is fiending!

Comment

According to CNN.com it is tied and headed to overtime between the coyotes and kings. 3-3.

Good luck men! Nice zoot suit btw!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                          According to CNN.com it is tied and headed to overtime between the coyotes and kings. 3-3.

Good luck men! Nice zoot suit btw!
                          He said he wants the eastern and western break down. Jim said he's sorry for the high maintenance.

Comment

NHL.com

That is the only game on tonight. Kings lead their series 3-1 and the ny/nj series is tied 2 games each. They play tomorrow. Sheesh. If you can post on here surely you can get NHL.com.

Comment

Dinner tonight included asparagus, zucchini, spaghetti, and maple smoked brook trout. Guys headed up for 7.2 look forward to the maple smoked trout, it's out of this world.
                              Duly noted...........how do we go about preparing it?
                              Recipe/instructions please?

Also, I just heard on the radio, that the Kings won their game, and are in the finals.

Good luck finding Jim's bear.
                              Last edited by HeyMikey; 05-23-2012, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                                Keep's Keeper .... Jim wants to make sure you're OK. Post up so we can verify.

We are doing just fine. Thanks for checking. Give him a kiss for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X