No announcement yet.

Lab Lovers - Let's see yours!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was able to connect with my lab's mother's owner in Montana and get a family portrait of my son's lab Sav in the back (papa), brother and sister Sage and Yukon (mine and my son's) and their mother Bella (fox red lab).

What a fun hour with a family get together, Bella has 9 puppies in the garage 4 weeks old.

..... the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

n

Comment

Growing like a weed. I bought her from a TBH'er in December. AKC registered parents, block head. She (Go-D) is 6 1/2 months old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Today is Stan's 2nd Birthday!

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
            Since this topic was brought up. This is Bella now along with her pup and out new addition to the family. His name is Red...

Thought I'd update this as Red has now surpassed his mom in size and weight at 8 months old.

Comment

This is Beaux and she's 9 weeks old.

Comment

This is Buster. Almost 8 weeks old.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Can yall imagine the amount of money that has been chewed up by the kids in this thread!!? Love'em

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                    I was able to connect with my lab's mother's owner in Montana and get a family portrait of my son's lab Sav in the back (papa), brother and sister Sage and Yukon (mine and my son's) and their mother Bella (fox red lab).

What a fun hour with a family get together, Bella has 9 puppies in the garage 4 weeks old.

There's one male pup left and my daughter wants it, and wife thinks it's a great idea. I may have another yellow lab in July. Just when Sage is 3 and trained, time to start again!

Comment

Maximus Pretty-boy Lankford AKC registered 105lb goof ball we got for free from my employee bulletin board. He's been a great addition to the family. He'll be two in October.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by SneakyPhil; 06-19-2016, 10:43 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Here's our Luke. We had just got him in the pics where the kids were holding him. The other 2 pics were of he and I waiting in line to pick the kids up at school.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by Josh7099; 06-20-2016, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Here's our boy "Shiner" doing some training this weekend with my dad. He's almost 8 months old, completely gun trained. He flushed his first live bird this weekend (pigeon), my dad shot it over him, and he retrieved it. He also lost track of a bumper thrown into the weeds in the pond, but didn't give up. He found it a few seconds later. Two great training moments this weekend with him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Lab Lovers - Let's see yours!

Here's kimber she's 2.5 now I shared before.

Last edited by Hookem84; 06-20-2016, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                                There's one male pup left and my daughter wants it, and wife thinks it's a great idea. I may have another yellow lab in July. Just when Sage is 3 and trained, time to start again!

We will get the new lab male pup in July. I'm deciding if I should be thrilled or get my head examined. Here we go, again!

Comment

Working...
                                X