No announcement yet.

Tbh express - Austin, Buda or Kyle to Houston area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't be back in Round Rock untill this evening. Work has me in Taylor for training this week and the hotel they put me up in is in Round Rock.

Comment

Not til 6:30 on Friday evening or so BH...all day Staurday and till about noon on Sunday. Do ya need addy?...directions?

Pm returned BF08!

Comment

Yea, I will.

Comment

Originally posted by BOWFISHER08 View Post
          i pmed him to see. no responce yet but im sure it cant be to awefull far dayton is only about 30 mins from houston so it should work out just fine . and my main office is in katy which ill be back there next monday and ill be done with this cali project.
          I get to work by 6:am..and not far from I10 west bound....you can swing by in the am!

Comment

Michael..you have a PM

Comment

Returned sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                I won't be back in Round Rock untill this evening. Work has me in Taylor for training this week and the hotel they put me up in is in Round Rock.
                I'm leaving burnet whenever....

I'll be pulling my trailer, so if you can meet me close to the interstate it would be great! I'll text you to figure out when and where....what time do you think you'll be back in rr?

Btw, I see what you are doing in training....tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                  I'm leaving burnet whenever....

I'll be pulling my trailer, so if you can meet me close to the interstate it would be great! I'll text you to figure out when and where....what time do you think you'll be back in rr?

Btw, I see what you are doing in training....tbh
                  It's what I do best

I have to get with my buddy and eat with them tonight in Hutto. I should be back at the hotel by 9pm. It's just off 35 on Dell Way right behind the Joe's Crab Shack on the North Bound Service Road.

Comment

Have AFD drop it at the hotel lobby....

Comment

I'm in no hurry to leave tonight....probably don't want to leave it in the back of your truck tonight anyhow you know how things grow legs

I can leave the lake at eight and meet you around nine in round rock

Comment

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
                        I get to work by 6:am..and not far from I10 west bound....you can swing by in the am!
                        how far are you from hobby airport and how late do you stay up on a thurs night? i fly back home next thursday in to hobby but i do not land until around 10 or so .

Comment

About 5 or so miles..I can stay up...I'll PM you my addy

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                            I'm in no hurry to leave tonight....probably don't want to leave it in the back of your truck tonight anyhow you know how things grow legs

I can leave the lake at eight and meet you around nine in round rock
                            Sounds good. I can lock it in the cab tonight or take it up to the room.

Comment

If your not in a hurry/have time/want to, we can grab a drink at Joe's before you leave out.

Comment

Leg 1 of the four man relay complete . Michael has it now...

Sorry I couldn't stay for drinks. Good to see you again!

Comment

Working...
                                X