Semi-Live Hunt at 3 Fingers Bowhunting 3/9 - 3/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bu2herndog View Post
    Last day at work for me! Lets hope she rolls by smoothly so the fun can begin.
    bu2herndog, dont let the fun begin to quickly. You still have to go out and set my stand and put your magic potion feed out in my spot. haha jk. thanks for the help though since I have to suffer through 2.5 more days. Maybe shooting my bow tonight will keep the time moving smoothly.

Comment

Originally posted by TravisMears.net View Post
      bu2herndog, dont let the fun begin to quickly. You still have to go out and set my stand and put your magic potion feed out in my spot. haha jk. thanks for the help though since I have to suffer through 2.5 more days. Maybe shooting my bow tonight will keep the time moving smoothly.
      Don't worry about it, brotha. I will get you set-up! I would rather be setting up ground blinds then the real work anyways.

Comment

I hear that. It will fly by though, tonight im shooting my bow and tomorrow night Im going to a ducks unlimited poker game then friday night I will be slaying the ole kooleaid in Teague in preperation of letting the air out of something Saturday morning.

Comment

Tuned in..........Go get'em!

Comment

Originally posted by Oneway View Post
            Tuned in..........Go get'em!
            Thanks, brotha.

There will be a lot of animals hitting the ground this go around!

Comment

The weather is looking pretty bad for Saturday. We might have to get out and find em.

Comment

Yeah it isn't looking good. Hopefully there will atleast be some breaks in the weather though. If not, it looks like we will resort to stalking 'em down!

Comment

Yeah it isn't looking good. Hopefully there will atleast be some breaks in the weather though. If not, it looks like we will resort to stalking 'em down!
                  Looks like I'll be in great shape! You know my speciality is putting a mad Apache stalk on an animal...........

Comment

Originally posted by LastHurrah View Post
                    Looks like I'll be in great shape! You know my speciality is putting a mad Apache stalk on an animal...........
                    If it is blind and legless.........

Comment

Tapatalk picture test.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Sweet, looks like Tapatalk won't be too much of a pain in the rear.

Comment

Sweet, looks like Tapatalk won't be too much of a pain in the rear.
                          Mine is working too

Comment

Just saw the forecast on the TV. They said Friday would be dry but Saturday and Sunday would be a 50% chance of scattered showers.

Comment

50% isnt bad considering what weather.com was saying. Thunderstorms 70% for Saturday and 50% for Sunday.

I keep thinking back to bu2herndogs stalk on the fallow last year in the freaken freezing rain. haha. You should post that video. I dont have it on my phone anymore.

Comment

I will look for it and see if I can find it.

Yeah, weather.com makes it look horrible.

1 hour of work left!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X