X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

214 total weight. Do some work now.

Comment

Just catching up...
      Yeti full of deboned Axis doe meat and refreshments for the crew! We are ready on this end pops! See ya in the AM men!
      Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329619860.283783.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	24052528

Comment

Two fitty!. What do I win?

You guys with Yetis, can y'all ever just say "I've got a cooler full of meat?" Or, do you have to say Yeti every time to prove your perceived self worth?. We all know Breezy's independently wealthy!
        Last edited by Fishndude; 02-18-2012, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddogss View Post
          We are talking "total" weight. Brad + da' tub!!!!

Skinny

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hogdude1234 View Post
              We are talking "total" weight. Brad + da' tub!!!!

Skinny
              Oops been deep in the beers since Tyler's bday party today...a pack of 7yr olds at the bowling ally is a beating
              Ok 247

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                Two fitty!. What do I win?

You guys with Yetis, can y'all ever just say "I've got a cooler full of meat?" Or, do you have to say Yeti every time to prove your perceived self worth?. We all know Breezy's independently wealthy!
                Because it's not a cooler, it's a Yeti!. You shouldn't let the little things hurt your feeling yo... One day maybe you will have the perceived self worth "y'all" have too... It's a cool feeling! Better than that "not so fresh feeling" your having right now

Comment

I got 235 looks like 14 bags at 5lbs a bag plus I say a 165 with the boots on.
                  Looks like fun following along!

Comment

Im guessing 252

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mitchbcs View Post
                        because it's not a cooler, it's a yeti!:d. You shouldn't let the little things hurt your feeling yo... One day maybe you will have the perceived self worth "y'all" have too... it's a cool feeling! Better than that "not so fresh feeling" your having right now:d
                        bahahahaha

Comment

Because it's not a cooler, it's a Yeti!. You shouldn't let the little things hurt your feeling yo... One day maybe you will have the perceived self worth "y'all" have too... It's a cool feeling! Better than that "not so fresh feeling" your having right now
                          Lol! My 18 year old daughter is the only one with the power to hurt my feelings "yo!" Sore subject much?? lol!!! JFWY!!

Comment

175 and 83

Comment

Lol. U tell em ice ice.

Hey fishnsmart, I got 35 of them in my garage. How many u want to buy?

Comment

Originally posted by Breezy View Post
                                Lol. U tell em ice ice.

Hey fishnsmart, I got 35 of them in my garage. How many u want to buy?
                                Ok, I really do want one. Do you have the 35 quart version that barely holds a 6 pack? Seems like a great deal. Ohhh...and a hat. I want a hat!!

Ok, back on topic (sorry!), who won the weight guessing contest??
                                Last edited by Fishndude; 02-18-2012, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X