Mizuno Club Fitters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mizuno Club Fitters

Are there any Mizuno club fitters on here by chance? I have a question about shaft availability to see if I’m getting the run around or being told the truth by my local fitter. Thanks in advance

Up

Comment

Depends on the fitting system, Mizuno has a cart system in which based on swing they recommend 3 shaft options. However the fitting cart has a lot more shafts available. This is based on a golf course that fits and sells Mizuno. If you have concerns about the shafts, pm me and we can discuss them. I’ve been doing fittings for 20 years.

Comment

I was fitted for the pro 241 and project x lz 6.5 shafts. When I payed I was told about 3 weeks. Didn’t hear anything after 4 weeks so I asked about an eta. I was told last he heard they were waiting on shafts but the fitter still can’t give me a guestimate. I was curious if people that deal with Mizuno could confirm they are having issues getting these shafts or did my fitter forget to order them until I checked in?

Comment

Not sure, several of my suppliers have them and I haven’t heard of any shortages, get your fitter to call them, bug the heck out of him for updates.

Comment

Working...
          X