• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple in Kempner, lampasas, south of Burnet on 281

Comment

Thank you flywise I'll have a look.

Comment

The park on the San Gabriel is called Rio Bonito. It's been there for a long time but know they have recently expanded buying some land across the road from the river.

Comment

Thank you sir

Comment

1174 Rv park is a very small place that just opened outside of Bertram I drive past daily . Has larger tracts of land and nice custom homes around it. Might look at this place for a nice small quiet place .
            Attached Files

Comment

There’s a bunch around Ink’s/Buchannan. 10-15 min drive from Burnet.

Comment

There's a small park on 330 just outside of Bertram. I don't know the name of it, but it's just down the road from my parent's place.

Comment

Check out this RV park. It's at 29 and 183 area so a short drive to Burnet. I lived there for 3 months after my divorce and it's really nice.

another option is is one in Lampasas. I've parked my travel trailer there the last 2 years in deer seasons and its been my 2nd home the last 2 seasons.
                  Enjoy the Texas Hill Country at one of the newest RV parks in Lampasas, Texas. Camping, tents, and RV welcome. Please call for inquiries about available spots.
                  Last edited by BigL; 05-23-2024, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
                    I appreciate BT that would be a huge help. Dosrobles has offered the same but that old city coot lives and works in over near Austin and mostly goes out to his ranch in Burnet on the weekends, so he doesn't have much time to get out there with everything he's got going on. God bless brother.
                    You keep calling people old coot you might consider moving to Pandale, or Mexico or something

Comment

Lol I just wanted to see if you ever looked at my post that's all you know I love ya brother

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
                        Lol I just wanted to see if you ever looked at my post that's all you know I love ya brother
                        I was just grumpy, I hadn’t put my arthritis cream on yet when I wrote that

Comment

Lol

Comment

Working...
                          X