Any for Recommendations Burnet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any for Recommendations Burnet?

So after many months of prayer and waiting for a hiring freeze to be lifted at Samsung in Austin, I went for a job in Burnet. The good Lord answered our prayers and we will be in Burnet.

Anyway, does anyone have any recommendations on any recommendations on any rv camp grounds that allows longterm/monthly stays other than just the winter months?

I could go off of Google reviews but you just never know nowadays which ones are doctoring up their reviews to get customers. Any and all recommendations would help.

I'm looking for full hook up for a 30 amp rv that is 33' long that allows pets.

TIA
    God Bless
    BV

<><
    Last edited by BlessedVeteran0305; 05-23-2024, 11:48 AM.

Just hoping there may be someone from the green screen that has stayed at a nice park in the area that is well kept that they could recommend.

Had to fix my screw up on my title

Comment

4-T out in Buchanan Dam does. It seems relatively nice.

Comment

Thank you sir I will have to check it out

Comment

Checked out the 4-t not sure they are in business. Wife said they don't have a phone number, email etc.

Looking for any other leads anyone else may have. It will just be myself and maybe one of our dogs for some company for a while.

Comment

Might try calling 4 T propane. RV park is next door to them.

Comment

Man there's a ton in the liberty hill/Burnet area. You looking strictly in burnet or open to other areas close by?

Comment

Yes sir I'll give them a try. Thank you.

Comment

High Chaparral is another in Burnet.

‚Äč

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                    Man there's a ton in the liberty hill/Burnet area. You looking strictly in burnet or open to other areas close by?
                    Open to other areas as well wouldn't mind helping a fellow TBHer make some money that has hookups make some money instead paying an rv park either. Either way is fine with me but like anyone, would rather the peace and quiet.

Comment

Will be needing to make the drive to entegris every day m-f.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post

Open to other areas as well wouldn't mind helping a fellow TBHer make some money that has hookups make some money instead paying an rv park either. Either way is fine with me but like anyone, would rather the peace and quiet.
                        There a new one in LH off 1869. Looks pretty nice but have never stayed there. Also one close to Tejas park on the San Gabriel River that's been there forever. I can go by there tomorrow and get the name of it for you.

I've seen signs for one off 281 between burnet and Lampasas. I dont live to far away so if you need anything just holler!

Comment

I appreciate BT that would be a huge help. Dosrobles has offered the same but that old city coot lives and works in over near Austin and mostly goes out to his ranch in Burnet on the weekends, so he doesn't have much time to get out there with everything he's got going on. God bless brother.

Comment

Yes sir no problem I will swing through there tomorrow and see which one it is. Also a newer one off 3405 but would probably be a 20 minute drive if not more to burnet depending on traffic.

Comment

Okay. That will probably be okay at first until I get established and can find something closer just depends on rates and such coming off of a layoff.

Comment

Working...
                              X