Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Texas Bowhunter!!!

Hey guys,

Delete if not allowed. I would like to take a second to thank this awesome community for supporting One Shot Retrievers at the very beginning of our career! My first 5 dogs came from this website and we have grown tremendously since then. Back then, it was just going to be a side job, now it has become full time. We train a limited number of field trial dogs, gun dogs, and do all breed obedience. We are right outside of Tyler. If you have a dog and are looking for all breed obedience or want a dog trained for a specific skill set like duck hunting, give us a call. 903 681 1954.

We also offer a snake avoidance clinic each August, which is done by Wayne Lain (some of you may know him). He brings copper heads, water moccasins, and rattlesnakes and trains the dogs to avoid them. He is fantastic and does a great job.

Here is a nice promotional video we recently did with drone footage of our property and indoor kennels. Hope you enjoy!

Best regards,

Alex

Click image for larger version

Name:	presentation 3.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	339.7 KB
ID:	26798355

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0888 3.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	710.7 KB
ID:	26798356

Attached Files

Awesome video , nothing like watching a good dog work and handle !!

Congrats on a beautiful place !!

Comment

Just looks like you guys need to sign up to be a TBH Sponsor!! I love a good working/disciplined dog!! I've trained a few myself...

Comment

Yes Texas Bowhunter is an amazing community ! It has changed my life in some great ways. Looks like you have a great set up and a dream career! I would encourage you to become a TBH sponsor. I don’t know the cost or the logistics however I believe it would be an excellent business move. You will gain some amazing word of mouth exposure from this site.
        Blessings to your family and business!

Comment

I have a question for you OP. Is it possible to train a 6.5yo JRT to come on command? I love my dog to death and he is a good tracking dog, but if we are out and he sees a squirrel, I have heck getting him to come back to me when it’s time to move on.

Bisch

Comment

I have known Grant & Alex a long time. They are good people. I've hunted with them more times than I can count, and their dogs are always well behaved and fun to watch in the field. The last black lab I had was trained by Grant & he did a great job.

Comment

Working...
            X