X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foot recognition today

Here I sit waiting to go to surgery to rebuild my “good” foot
    just got in setup now wait

Good luck ! It’s a shame when we get older that we have “good” parts and “bad” parts. I have more bad parts than good anymore.

Comment

What better way to recognize a foot for many years of faithful service, than to rebuild it? Hope all goes well.

Comment

God speed Ron…you will be up and “running” in no time!

Comment

Good luck on your surgery. I’ve had foot surgery and ended up with a pulmonary embolism in my lungs. The older I guess the more my feet hurt and the harder it is to find comfortable shoes and boots. I have a high instep and my hammertoe. Must have had toeleo when I was a kid

Comment

Praying for great outcome and quick healing brother.

Comment

what are they doing to correct the good foot

Comment

Heal up quick, brother!

Comment

Hope you back to normal sooner than later!!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Good luck! I sometimes feel like it's trying to keep an old car running - something is always malfunctioning and replacement parts aren't readily available...

Comment

Hope it goes well bud.
                      Funny foot Dr story. Went to a new one last month and he is on the second floor. Twelve foot stairway. Yuck. Finish the visit and walk into the waiting area and there is a lady in a wheel chair. Looked at the Dr and said "how did she get up those stairs"
                      He said elevator. What elevator? The one under the stairs...

Comment

Checking in Ron. How did it go?

Comment

Well just got to my room in the hospital
                          surgery was almost 7 1/2 hours I guess they got everything taken care of they wanna do the doctor was very optimistic about the outcome so hopefully when it is all healed and said and done I will be able to walk on it and it will not hurt as bad!!
                          No weight bearing for8-12 weeks

thank you all for the well wishes and support!!!!!

Comment

Prayers sent for you. Its a long recovery but worth it. Have had both feet done. Right one first and the left went bad compensating for the right foot. 3 plates and 8 screws in each foot. Do the therapy they recommend. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
                              Prayers sent for you. It’s you Bud
                              a long recovery but worth it. Have had both feet done. Right one first and the left went bad compensating for the right foot. 3 plates and 8 screws in each foot. Do the therapy they recommend. Good luck
                              Thank you Bud it is going to be a process however, it’s worth the effort and the pain to have it done in my opinion

Comment

Working...
                              X